💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Photos and Videos: Gaga attends and WINS at the 2016 Golden Globe Awards

Americano

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, Kylo Ren said:

He has a good chance of winning an Oscar this year :emma:

She'll win, he won't. And I want her to see that gif (Leo's) and make that reaction on her acceptance speech. giphy.gif

it wasn't laaaahv

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CannaeDrive
3 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

I don't mean to be shady or whatever, but what the **** was Katy Perry even doing there? All the presenters had somehow something going on about them during the year. Except her. I'm legit wondering.

Boobz look nice on TV :emma:

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Runway
3 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

I don't mean to be shady or whatever, but what the **** was Katy Perry even doing there? All the presenters had somehow something going on about them during the year. Except her. I'm legit wondering.

Someone told her Gaga would be there probably :gaycat:. It was so embarrasing to see her right after gaga won though :air: 

Just now, Mast said:

Still no reason to act superior. This is Gaga's first win. Queen Latifah has many more wins under her belt. Everyone is acting super immature.

From what I saw she was reacting to Gaga saying that she always wanted to be an actress, she just happened to hit with her music. I think she was laughing bc Gaga is such an amazing musician, its funny to think this is what she thought she would do first. 

elijahfan
1 minute ago, Runway said:

Someone told her Gaga would be there probably :gaycat:. It was so embarrasing to see her right after gaga won though :air: 

Right, and they even put her on the table closest to the stage, you could see her all the time and I was like... Gurl, wtf are you even doing there :rip:

2 minutes ago, Oyemiamor said:

From what I saw she was reacting to Gaga saying that she always wanted to be an actress, she just happened to hit with her music. I think she was laughing bc Gaga is such an amazing musician, its funny to think this is what she thought she would do first. 

I kind of thought the same thing too.

Leo reacted they way he did because he was obviously startled by Gaga brushing his arm.

Queen Latifah reacted the way she did after hearing Gaga say she wanted to be an actress, which anyone who doesn't know Gaga's acting past wouldn't expect her to say. So of course she would be surprised as well.

At this point fans are just trying to find reasons to get defensive and be pressed.

4 minutes ago, ****Eliza said:

She'll win, he won't. And I want her to see that gif (Leo's) and make that reaction on her acceptance speech. giphy.gif

Get over it. He was reacting to Gaga running into him.

pie-kun

My boyfriend's friend is working the golden globes and happened to get a pic of Gaga walking with her award, I'm so jealous

tumblr_o0rt69R29v1qiomx5o1_540.jpg

LoveandMagic

Gaga thanked the "entire cast" AHS, twice. She noted specifically the people she worked with the most (had the most screen time with). No shade intended and I'm sure Sarah and Kathy were aware. I do feel a bit bad for Taylor, I'm sure he was on her mind but she was so flustered and shocked. These types of moments are so quick and your heart is just racing in your chest, it's all you can do not to trip all over yourself, struggling to find the right words to say with the spotlight shining so heavily. But she did so well regardless. Queen.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

caseymonster

thats the diffrence between gaga and katy. while gaga is winning golden globes perry is flashing her boobs on tv. good job katy you deffinitly going places:applause:

RAMROD

I still like Leo though, y'all just misunderstanding that expression, that gesture that he makes.

He is not shading whatsoever.

Gaga walks, and perhaps too overjoyed she didn't realize her surrounding that much anymore.

Too much going on in her heads, walking on stage, you know.

And so her hand hint Leo's shoulder and Leo were surprised.

Pretty sure all were misunderstanding.

Revenant is good film, and I am happy I watched it.

Hope Leo will succeed in Oscar as well. He deserve it.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

43 minutes ago, Kon El said:

Read this on Exhale...

"I can't stand Gaga. She's made a career doing stupid antics and it's annoying that she won. She isn't Hollywood royalty and someone else deserved that award. I'm bitter and mad now because she tries so hard to be something she isn't because the person she is, is boring. She's so distorted that anyone who praises her, has me laugh and cry at the same time. I'm sorry if that offends anyone."

Some pressed Britney fans are really attacking her but most of the Brit fan base seems to be supportive and happy for her :sara:

Saying they're bitter and mad because someone else deserved the award but I bet they can't even name the other nominees or haven't ever watched the shows they were in. Just another jealous person who can't stand to see Gaga be successful.

Dorothy Gale

Gaga is a better actress than Latifah honestly, in Beauty Shop Latifah answered the door like two seconds after her love interest knocked. Who just stands by their front door ready to answer? 

Archived