💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Photos and Videos: Gaga attends and WINS at the 2016 Golden Globe Awards

Americano

Featured Posts

Bad Bromance
54 minutes ago, LePetitMonstr said:

No. He was laughing at someone else. Look at him poting to someone at the audience. Gaga just startled him. 

I think that's what happened, too.  I think he was laughing about something with Channing Tatum and then Gaga bumped into him and he made that face.  As for Queen Latifah, I don't know about her.  She doesn't appear to be happy about Gaga's win.  I could be wrong, though. 

To be honest, I don't care one bit if her peers were being shady towards Gaga.  At the end of the day our Queen won her first Golden Globe and all the haters and non-believers can stay pressed. 

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not y'all being pressed at Leo and Queen Latifah tho. Disrespectful or not, you guys can't treat them as irrelevants. They're at a level of acting that Gaga has yet to reach.

caseymonster

Im so happy right now. This woman worked so hard to get to where she is. Im so happy for where she is. A ****ing icon. 

lavenderblondee
3 minutes ago, Bad Bromance said:

I think that's what happened, too.  I think he was laughing about something with Channing Tatum and then Gaga bumped into him and he made that face.  As for Queen Latifah, I don't know about her.  She doesn't appear to be happy about Gaga's win.  I could be wrong, though. 

To be honest, I don't care one bit if her peers were being shady towards Gaga.  At the end of the day our Queen won her first Golden Globe and all the haters and non-believers can stay pressed. 

I agree. He was clearly INTO a joke/conversation with someone else when Gagz bumped into him. And, like any person would do when someone bumps into you, you'd make a face. I wouldn't take it too seriously.

Bad Bromance
2 minutes ago, lavenderblondee said:

I agree. He was clearly INTO a joke/conversation with someone else when Gagz bumped into him. And, like any person would do when someone bumps into you, you'd make a face. I wouldn't take it too seriously.

I totally agree.  We can't jump the gun without knowing the facts. 

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Sizzily
1 minute ago, ****Eliza said:

I'm so perched for that Oscar win so she can make Leo seethe properly. 2b650448ef3401dc22b044bfbfec8f10.gif

He has a good chance of winning an Oscar this year :emma:

One Banned Boi

PoshLife
7 minutes ago, Mast said:

Not y'all being pressed at Leo and Queen Latifah tho. Disrespectful or not, you guys can't treat them as irrelevants. They're at a level of acting that Gaga has yet to reach.

All the more reason for them - Queen Latifah specifically -  to have learned to lose with grace by now.

elijahfan

I don't mean to be shady or whatever, but what the **** was Katy Perry even doing there? All the presenters had somehow something going on about them during the year. Except her. I'm legit wondering.

Highway10

So proud of you Gaga :applause: its like she predicted her career in The Fame lyrics omg

I can see myself in the movies
With my picture in the city lights
Photograph my mind
And what else you like to shoot
You decide

Don't ask me how or why
But I'm gonna make it happen this time
My teenage dream tonight
Yeah I'm gonna make it happen this time

:flutter:

LePetitGAGABLover
1 minute ago, Kylo Ren said:

He has a good chance of winning an Oscar this year :emma:

NB4 Gaga wins an Oscar and Leo doesn't, and she bumps into him again.:toofunny:

Runway
24 minutes ago, Kon El said:

Read this on Exhale...

"I can't stand Gaga. She's made a career doing stupid antics and it's annoying that she won. She isn't Hollywood royalty and someone else deserved that award. I'm bitter and mad now because she tries so hard to be something she isn't because the person she is, is boring. She's so distorted that anyone who praises her, has me laugh and cry at the same time. I'm sorry if that offends anyone."

Some pressed Britney fans are really attacking her but most of the Brit fan base seems to be supportive and happy for her :sara:

The nerve :air: 

10 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

All the more reason for them - Queen Latifah specifically -  to have learned to lose with grace by now.

Still no reason to act superior. This is Gaga's first win. Queen Latifah has many more wins under her belt. The fans are acting super immature.

Archived