event

Photos and Videos: Gaga attends and WINS at the 2016 Golden Globe Awards

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, GodofLove said:

That's what I thought immidiately after I posted that! Taylor knows Gaga loves him and we all know he's helped her and loves her just as equal. Let's just hope he shrugs it off! 

She's probably do a tweet dedicated to him 

lavenderblondee
Just now, Brainiac said:

yay Cher!

What a perfect queen Cher is. :flutter: I love how she doesn't hold it against Gaga with the whole fiasco of Gaga not wanting their song released.

Just now, MonsterOfficial said:

CYaIa95WEAA2aCC.png

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

1 minute ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 points in and ready for more

Just now, LORD GAGA said:

Anyone on this thread trying to stir up this kind of delusional idiocy should have warning points applied. It's all in their heads.

I hope they're not insulting them on twitter or anything... Gaga's having one of her greatest time and some of her fans would f*** it up by giving a bad image :/

Warholian
Just now, Blackwillow said:

Kim Cher , who is next? Madge? Katy? Lol

Queen Elizabeth, Obama, Putin, Leonardo DiCaprio, etc, etc.

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

joemayzzin

she looked so flawless and so happy she won!! her acting has been on point all season, so she is deserving of this :D

Checkers
2 minutes ago, Satyromaniac said:

Obviously, the guy who shouted at Gaga sounds gay so that's definitely a stan :nick: I wonder who it is LMAO

That was Laverne Cox, a trans woman.

LORD GAGA
Just now, MrBlue said:

I hope they're not insulting them on twitter or anything... Gaga's having one of her greatest time and some of her fans would f*** it up by giving a bad image :/

I would hope that the people on GGD wouldn't be stupid enough to insult people beyond the forum because of what they think they know from what they've twisted in their minds.

Archived