event

Photos and Videos: Gaga attends and WINS at the 2016 Golden Globe Awards

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiscoHeaven23

omfg. just realized Zendaya has a front seat to Gaga's acceptance speech. She doesnt look moved. lolol, i wonder why...:derpga:

tumblr_mx8gj166dt1qjdybto2_250.gif

you can see Zendaya front row in this video

lavenderblondee

Everyone on Tumblr is reblogging the zoom in on Leo's face, lmfao I can't. I'm sure he doesn't know better.

LORD GAGA

Leo is not shading her lol He'd know better than to do that, it would come across as unprofessional. This isn't even a topic that needs to be discussed as the topic itself is in your imagination. 

On topic:

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSS SHE WON

Teal Ambition
2 minutes ago, Music said:

i can't get over Queen Latifah having a giggle and the people around her doing the whole, "Well.." expressions.

kind of disrespectful and uncalled for, it is a live show - act like cameras are on you at all times, because they obviously caught her and her uncivil actions.

Is there a gif or video? I must have missed it on TV

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Runway
1 minute ago, Music said:

i can't get over Queen Latifah having a giggle and the people around her doing the whole, "Well.." expressions.

kind of disrespectful and uncalled for, it is a live show - act like cameras are on you at all times, because they obviously caught her and her uncivil actions.

Teh LORD making lesser stars sethee what's new

2oxYHEq.gif

1 minute ago, LORD GAGA said:

Leo is not shading her lol He'd know better than to do that, it would come across as unprofessional. This isn't even a topic that needs to be discussed as the topic itself is in your imagination. 

On topic:

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSS SHE WON

Just like most of the reaches for shade on this site are :green:

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

Are some guys of yours being serious?! Are you insulting Leo just because he gave Gaga a look? I mean you don't know if he was shading or not and some of you are already complaining...

Are you guys so dramas thirsty...?

The problem wasn't DiCaprio but Latifah, cause the camera catched her enjoying some joke. That's not very good.

DiscoHeaven23
2 minutes ago, Music said:

Maybe Queen Latifah can discuss her feelings on her talk show tomorrow....oh wait. 

Queen-Latifah-Show-Cancelled-1.jpg

DrewStevens

YAAAAAAAS Grammy Award and Golden Globe award winning artist. 

Next time a hater talks sh!t about Gaga's acting

Receipts

tumblr_lgc0mwUPj21qc3gcu.gif

Receipts
tumblr_mamh159XFV1qapg62o4_250.gif

& more receipts

tumblr_inline_mn9wzvWFF01qz4rgp.gif

Daenerys

Am I the only one who kinda got offended for Taylor? Not one mention...

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

2 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

Is there a gif or video? I must have missed it on TV

at about 1:07 .. like wtf?

Archived