• Last Reply
Pacify Him

Did she mention Kathy?

omg Gaga looks like she about to faint/break down on stage :ohno:

I’m getting on your nerves

I actually can't even believe she just won! :omg:

I thought she had no chance but she managed to pull it off :applause:

omg, guys.

she honestly deserved this award, her presence alone captivated the whole room!

congratulations to our Gaga <3

YES GAGA ****ING YES MY HEART WAS IN MY THROAT WHY DID LEO LOOK AT YOU LIKE THAT BITCH YOU WON BITCH YES

2020Covid19IsOurs

OMMMGGGGGAAAGGGAAAAA!!!!!!!

I am DEADDDDDDDD!!!!!:giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup:

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

Goodtimes12128

How amazing! I didn't think she could have this kind of crossover success! She was so shocked! She sure rattled off a lot of names for being speechless :p

Lord Ryry

YAAAAAAAAAAAS GAGA OMG I LOVE YOU SO MUCH GURL IM SO PROUD OF YOU YOU ARE EVERYTHING YOU ARE QUEEEEEEN

hijadeputa

Omg yes. We, together european monsters stood up the whole night for this. I'm so happy guys, I knew it all the time this is unbelievable . Can you understand that OUR Gaga has won a Golden Globe? THIS IS ****ING INSANE!!!! We did it, and I just wanna say **** you to everyone who doubt her and think she didn't deserve it, cause she does and it's proven! 

LET'S CELEBRATE!!!!!!!

Archived