event

Photos and Videos: Gaga attends and WINS at the 2016 Golden Globe Awards

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Evan Peters

it's obvious she named the people she worked/connected with the most, lol. 

glad she won though. the amount of jessica stans throwing fits right now :rip: it's honestly the best thing to witness 

emma roberts is an abuser

JazzGa

THIS LOOK ISN'T OUTRAGEOUS AT ALL :crossed:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

JazzGa

THIS LOOK ISN'T OUTRAGEOUS AT ALL :crossed:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

MonsterOfSpain

It's incredible how she won a Golden Globe with her first major role, I still can't believe it :giveup: She deserved it so much, she was so damn happy and excited when she got it.

That guy who said she was going to be outrageous lied, I was expecting her to go as The Countess but her look was gorgeous anyways.

15 hours ago, Kefir said:

w2kjza.png

2jcbx2b.png

15 hours ago, Mobster said:

The kiss :giveup:

Where can I watch these two interviews from E! and ET? or the video of her doing that funny face?

Mobster
6 minutes ago, Fays1 said:

Where can I watch these two interviews from E! and ET?

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

3 minutes ago, Mobster said:

Thats not the interview though! you can see her with ryan seacrest being interviewed and in the gif shes doing a interview with Entertainment Tonight..

Pharamon

I dont know...i dont want to sound rude or something im gonna be just honest - i just feel like her beginning of the speech was kinda forced and faked and thats why queen latifah did that face...but also when she was passing through leo i she was kinda preparing to fake being emotional ... i know u think im judging her but thats just the way i felt while watching the video on youtube ... okay now go ahead roast me

Mobster
Just now, Fays1 said:

Thats not the interview though! you can see her with ryan seacrest being interviewed and in the gif shes doing a interview with Entertainment Tonight..

Oops. I was confused because I did a gif myself of Gaga and Taylor kissing...but you're right, that's not the one you were referring to...

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

MelbHawker

I love how people are trying to tear her down because she's apparently 'not worthy' or whatever because she does music and the rest of the women in her category are trained/seasoned actresses. It was expected I guess, it's Gaga. She's always copping this sort of sh*t. I love it. 

The Globes reward people who shine - it's as simple as that. I thought either Latifah or Dunst would win up until the last few days prior to the show. Gaga was everywhere. The media was really rooting for her. It appears the HFPA loved what she brought to AHS. So did I. I haven't seen any of the other girls performances, so I can't say one deserved it more than the other.

Her speech was so lovely, so genuine. She's off to a BIG start this year. LG5 will be out before years end. Go gaga! 

Archived