It's AHS's ARTPOP :air:

I love it. I'm already in withdrawal :giveup:

its quality will be recognized later ^^ 

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply
evgenigerm2
On 10.01.2016 Đł. at 1:39 PM, monketsharona said:

What is the role of Billie Dean in the finale ?

Wasn't it announced that she has started her own TV show in which she investigates and presents creepy and possibly haunted places. Therefore, she visits the Cortez and that's all I remember.

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

evgenigerm2
On 10.01.2016 Đł. at 1:39 PM, monketsharona said:

One more question : who is the blond woman dead in the trailer ? Billie Dean or Alex ? 

8569784n.png

none of them, I think... looks like Wren tbh

evgenigerm2

8569807G.png8569810Z.png

we haven't seen these scenes yet, I think

monketsharona
28 minutes ago, evgenigerm2 said:

Wasn't it announced that she has started her own TV show in which she investigates and presents creepy and possibly haunted places. Therefore, she visits the Cortez and that's all I remember.

yep, but I'm pretty sure Iris and Liz will use her to get rid of the ghosts

monketsharona
11 minutes ago, evgenigerm2 said:

8569807G.png8569810Z.png

we haven't seen these scenes yet, I think

It could be included in the final... I mean the raid entering in the hotel could mean the end for all the crimes. 

And the Gaga / Angela scene could be Ramona finding The Countess as a ghost in her room 

Helxig

I'm waiting for Jessica Lange to come along as the leader of some kind of squad who comes and demolishes the whole building, and in doing so eliminates all the ghosts within, wrapping up all the loose ends with the haunted hotels continued existence.

But I also want to know more about the demon of addiction, where it comes from, why it manifests, some kind of reason behind it. Because it's just sort of been in and out a few times across episodes. And all that's been explained is that Sally brings a sacrifice yearly for James' Halloween dinner, and in return he somehow grants her a year of protection from it. But we've also seen her sacrifice people to it and almost control it in a way...

I just wanna know what happens to everyone and for all the loose ends to be wrapped up. Less "they just continue as they are forever" and more "this is how they die/where they go/stop existing".

Also it's kinda weird to me that the Countess hasn't come for revenge for Liz and Iris. You'd at least expect them to have fled the hotel considering they know that people who die there with unfinished business come back!

And remember how they said that Gaga's character was going to be killed by a very familiar face? Around the same times rumours were flying that Jessia Lange was coming back and she even said she might come back for one episode or something. Well the Countess was killed be fricken Wes Bentley. Unless they were referring to when Iris and Liz attempted to kill her? Or maybe their plans changed. Or maybe Jessica Lange was going to come back but then cancelled/it didn't work out or something.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Brainiac

does anyone know what the run time of the finale will be? I'm hoping its longer than the rest of the episodes.

3 hours ago, Brainiac said:

does anyone know what the run time of the finale will be? I'm hoping its longer than the rest of the episodes.

I think it's an hour and and half with commercials.

I thought there was going to be 13 episodes, and Gaga was only in 8 of them? She's made an appearance (even if it's a small one) in every episode.

Emigrante

Did I miss something? Who's Billie Dean? I didn't even know Sarah Paulson was the part of Season 1. :emma:

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

chromaticka
3 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

Did I miss something? Who's Billie Dean? I didn't even know Sarah Paulson was the part of Season 1. :emma:

Billie Dean was played by Sarah in the first season, she was kinda like a medium and she could communicate with ghosts

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

Emigrante

@notsoratedr Mess. This whole time I thought that Sarah appeared in the second season for the first time. I didn't notice her. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

monketsharona
7 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

she was just guest starring in a few episodes in season 1, she became regular from season 2 to season 5 :) 

• Haroon unfeatured this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived