đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

'Be Our Guest' Season Finale discussion

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona

Next week it's the Finale ! What will happen to the Countess as a ghost ? Will Mr. March manage to stop crimes at the Cortez ? Will John be arrested / killed ? Will Sally pay what she owes to the Demon of Addiction ? What is the role of Billie Dean in the finale ? Will Iris and Liz have their happy ending ? Will some former cast members be back in the last episode ?

Let's discuss ! :)

SEASON FINALE – Chapter 12 / Production #512 – “Be Our Guest” (Airs January 13, 10:00pm e/p) – Iris and Liz oversee a new era at the Cortez. John and Alex struggle to adapt to life outside the hotel. Written by John J. Gray; directed by Bradley Buecker.

One more question : who is the blond woman dead in the trailer ? Billie Dean or Alex ? 

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Swan Heart

Pretty sure that Liz and Iris will ask Billie Dean to get rid of the ghosts in there, but something will go really wrong.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

monketsharona
3 minutes ago, Slavi said:

Pretty sure that Liz and Iris will ask Billie Dean to get rid of the ghosts in there, but something will go really wrong.

yeah that's my theory too ^^

But I feel like the poor Billie Dean will bite the dust :yay:

monketsharona
5 minutes ago, VenusBlackStar said:

I'm still mourning Queenie because I can't live with it. :omg:

Honestly I feel like it was the goal (by killing all the former characters who were back) to show that people from season 5 are definitely the most dangerous from AHS ! And I think they are !

VenusBlackStar
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

Honestly I feel like it was the goal (by killing all the former characters who were back) to show that people from season 5 are definitely the most dangerous from AHS ! And I think they are !

I guess.....I was just actually physically upset in that moment lol. Queenie was my all time fave Season 3

freebit

Finn recently implied he's going to appear in the finale.

I can't wait to see Billie Dean. I also hope The Countess gets some sort of peace. i know she's a bad person, but I kind of want her to go ~into the light~ with Donovan or whatever instead of being stuck with JPM. 

monketsharona
Just now, VenusBlackStar said:

I guess.....I was just actually physically upset in that moment lol. Queenie was my all time fave Season 3

it was mine too ^^

Actually I would love to see Constance fighting the Cortez weirdos, I'm pretty sure she could compete :yay:

Swan Heart
8 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

yeah that's my theory too ^^

But I feel like the poor Billie Dean will bite the dust :yay:

I feel like The Countess may actually away from the hotel with Billie's help.. ?

+ I just can't really see this "Iris and Liz oversee a new era at the Cortez" thing with the Countess stuck there. :laughga:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

monketsharona
Just now, Slavi said:

I feel like The Countess may actually away from the hotel with Billie's help.. ?

+ I just can't really see this "Iris and Liz oversee a new era at the Cortez" thing with the Countess stuck there. :laughga:

Or maybe she'll achieve to make them all disappear ? 

It would a little bit too much happy ending to me  :yay:

Bloody

I hope John dies or get arrested to be honest I can't stand him anymore. 

Also, I hope that the Countess finds some peace and Sally will stay safe from that demon.

I can't wait for the finale,I love this season and I wish it was even longer. :giveup:

monketsharona
3 minutes ago, Bloody said:

I hope John dies or get arrested to be honest I can't stand him anymore. 

Also, I hope that the Countess finds some peace and Sally will stay safe from that demon.

I can't wait for the finale,I love this season and I wish it was even longer. :giveup:

Generally villains pay at the end so I guess John will die and Sally will be tortured by the demon 

I love it too ! It would deserve much more attention and praises ! 

Bloody
4 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Generally villains pay at the end so I guess John will die and Sally will be tortured by the demon 

I love it too ! It would deserve much more attention and praises ! 

Me too it's my second favorite season  after asylum, even though some people find it boring. It's the less friendly gp season so it's understandable.

Swan Heart
10 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Or maybe she'll achieve to make them all disappear ? 

It would a little bit too much happy ending to me  :yay:

Well, she'll still get away.

Even though this would ruin everything. She's supposed to be trapped there without her true love for whole eternity.. but it's AHS, who knows.. 

monketsharona
3 minutes ago, Bloody said:

Me too it's my second favorite season  after asylum, even though some people find it boring. It's the less friendly gp season so it's understandable.

yeah if you look at it MH, Asylum and Hotel are the less GP oriented seasons and it does quite similiar ratings...

My favorites for the moment are Asylum > Coven / Hotel (I can't decide :yay:) > Freak Show > Murder House (too simple to me ^^). But Honestly I love them all ^^ 

• Haroon featured and pinned this topic
  • Haroon unfeatured this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived