other

'Be Our Guest' Season Finale discussion

monketsharona

Featured Posts

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brooke Hoegan

It seems like the new era in Cortez consists of ghosts killing every new guest, and since there is no Miss Evers nobody will clean the rooms. Hence that "pungent odour".

I hope John dies. He's boring and unpunished as of now

I hope Queenie rises from the dead with the help of Billie and they together explode or burn that building to the ground. So everybody will be free or whatever.

I wonder why Ramona was crying. Maybe she realized she is completely alone now the Countess is dead and kind of misses her ?

monketsharona
5 minutes ago, Brooke Hoegan said:

I wonder why Ramona was crying. Maybe she realized she is completely alone now the Countess is dead and kind of misses her ?

that scene is from an old episode, a flashback scene when she has drowned her father :) 

Brooke Hoegan
36 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

that scene is from an old episode, a flashback scene when she has drowned her father :) 

I wasn't paying attention it seems :emma:

PaperIz
1 hour ago, VenusBlackStar said:

I guess.....I was just actually physically upset in that moment lol. Queenie was my all time fave Season 3

Me too! I can't believe Ryan did that to us. I'm mad lol

• Admin featured and pinned this topic

I hope The Countess ends somewhere more interesting than trapped on the hotel forever

monketsharona
4 minutes ago, Clip said:

I hope The Countess ends somewhere more interesting than trapped on the hotel forever

I think it's her punishment like Fiona Goode was trapped with the Axeman foreven in hell ^^ 

8 minutes ago, PaperIz said:

Me too! I can't believe Ryan did that to us. I'm mad lol

I'm pretty sure the goal was to show even a witch can't compete with those dangerous people. It emphasized that even dangerous people from previous seasons can't be as much as the people who are hauting the Cortez.. But yeah I was sad for Queenie..

LaLuna

The more I think about it, the more I realize this season was a mess. Not that I didn't enjoy it, there were a lot of great moments, but overall, there were too many plot holes and many characters were underused (like Ramona, Tristan and Valentino). I feel there were too many storylines to keep track of and some of them were underdeveloped while others were given too much importance and ended up being almost pointless. 

The performances are great though. The cast is just brilliant, except maybe for Wes Bentley. I honestly could've done without the whole John Lowe storyline. The big reveal about him being the Ten Commandments killer was supposed to be a major moment and a game-changer but to me, it was just... meh. 

With all that being said, I still enjoyed most of the season and I can't wait to see how they wrap things up in the finale. 

monketsharona
6 minutes ago, TheCountess said:

The performances are great though. The cast is just brilliant, except maybe for Wes Bentley.

I think Wes Bentley is a good actor but it's definitely his character who was bad and overused... I still like him as Edward Mordake

RAMROD

There must be something that drives Mr.March who enjoys killing people to go 180 and suddenly want all killings at the hotel to stop.

Maybe that's Countess order ro somebody else? Maybe he realise his.mistakes? Who knows.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

The last two episodes remind me a lot of the first season's last two episodes- what was it, Birth and Afterbirth?

The whole idea of seeing the haunted entity (Murder House, Hotel Cortez) before and after a huge shift in the narrative. I'm interested to see where it goes.

3 points in and ready for more

1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

There must be something that drives Mr.March who enjoys killing people to go 180 and suddenly want all killings at the hotel to stop.

Maybe that's Countess order ro somebody else? Maybe he realise his.mistakes? Who knows.

Maybe some relative of the people who were murdered had told the police and they've found out all the things going on in the hotel

RAMROD
1 minute ago, Clip said:

Maybe some relative of the people who were murdered had told the police and they've found out all the things going on in the hotel

Could be and that threatened for the hotel to be closed or even demolished?

As March love his hotel so much, he might not want that to happen?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Haroon unfeatured this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived