💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

LG5 Artwork

adamsenigma

Featured Posts

adamsenigma

So these are some LG5 cover edits. Don't blame if it looks basic af because that's just my style, I like to involve darkness, simplicity, sensuality, mystery on my edits. I like both titles so that's why I put them there. :green:

Hope you like it! It took me 1 minute! :green:

I don't know how to post the edits so: http://imgur.com/a/K8EPE

K8EPE

darkchylde

Love it, I also like to make simple covers like these for my iTunes librarby. I personally think 'Explicit beauty' fits better the image & it's not as cringy as 'Monarch'

GloZell Green

Her pores because the effect :wtfga: I like the dark feel. Explicit Beauty fits that perfectly

Lady Gaga | Shakira

adamsenigma
1 hour ago, VenusOddity said:

Love it, I also like to make simple covers like these for my iTunes librarby. I personally think 'Explicit beauty' fits better the image & it's not as cringy as 'Monarch'

59 minutes ago, Kabexuela said:

A job well done!  One of the two best I have seen so far.

Thank u guys. :sara:

adamsenigma
59 minutes ago, GloZell Green said:

Her pores because the effect :wtfga: I like the dark feel. Explicit Beauty fits that perfectly

I don't what happened with the quality :wtfga: she's gonna need some Taylor's juice on her face. :lolga: and thank uuuuuuuuu

andy232000

this is a perfect pitch of what i would expect and want for the cover! :applause:

GloZell Green
3 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

I don't what happened with the quality :wtfga: she's gonna need some Taylor's juice on her face. :lolga: and thank uuuuuuuuu

oh cum now :derpga: I freaked when I saw it at first because her eyes and the skin, she looked demonic-ish :rip: 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

I feel like it would look cool if the word Monarch was larger and stretched out across the middle of the picture (as in like larger spaces between letters) but otherwise I love them

Archived