💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

May in Intel Collaboration Gaga uses an ARTPOP song?

Lucas Alves Caetano

Featured Posts

Lucas Alves Caetano

"While Lady Gaga will not perform new material as part of the program, she promises to deliver an experience not to be forgotten."

Okay, so she won't perform new material. Maybe something that she already released. It's an pop performance, in a music award, so of course it will have music, but what music? If she don't release something new, she will perform something that she already released. Like an ARTPOP medley. What do you guys think? Don't criticize me, please. Just ideas.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Creyk

Here for making G.U.Y rebound and using generous payola to make radio play it already....back when it was a single radio refused to play it

djBuffoon
1 minute ago, Creyk said:

Here for making G.U.Y rebound and using generous payola to make radio play it already....back when it was a single radio refused to play it

The EDM hit that got away. :smh:

Creyk
Just now, djBuffoon said:

The EDM hit that got away. :smh:

I still stand by my opinion that it's the best song on AP

anigif_enhanced-10540-1436198091-2.gif

tomsches

if it's from ARTPOP then she'll probably sing the title track. She might sing a cover though

VenusBlackStar

She's gonna do a medley of Marry the Night and G.U.Y. while flying on VOLANTIS :gaycat:

djBuffoon
Just now, Creyk said:

I still stand by my opinion that it's the best song on AP

Definitely one of them, for sure. A sexier, harsher, superior "LoveGame". (sorry, not sorry)

blackstar

Medley of Summerboy and Retro, Dance, Freak would be epic.

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

River

Yeah she'll sing MANiCURE remix with Beyonce

Gaga will be inside the Volanits and will fly above the audience, then suddenly bang she'll crush on Beyonce's boobs and Bey will say "you've been a very naughty girl a very very naughty naughty girl Gaga" (as an Easter egg for her own floppy song) and then Beyonce will do her verse (while Kelly and poor Michele will do MANiCURE to Gaga)

And then Gaga and Bey will kill everybody and Mickey Mouse will arrive in his own Mega Super Volantis and will say "oops"

That's it.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

MonsterOfSpain
22 minutes ago, Lucas Alves Caetano said:

"While Lady Gaga will not perform new material as part of the program, she promises to deliver an experience not to be forgotten."

Okay, so she won't perform new material. Maybe something that she already released. It's an pop performance, in a music award, so of course it will have music, but what music? If she don't release something new, she will perform something that she already released. Like an ARTPOP medley. What do you guys think? Don't criticize me, please. Just ideas.

I. WOULD. DIE. :giveup: Finally ARTPOP would get the justice it deserves. Make it happen please

2 minutes ago, River said:

Yeah she'll sing MANiCURE remix with Beyonce

Gaga we'll be inside the Volanits and we'll fly above the audience, then suddenly bang she'll crush on Beyonce's boobs and and Bey will say "you've been a very naughty girl a very very naughty naughty girl Gaga (as an Easter egg for her own floppy song) and then Beyonce will do her verse (while Kelly and poor Michele we'll do MANiCURE to Gaga)

And then Gaga and Bey we'll kill everybody and Mickey Mouse we'll arrive in his own Mega Super Volantis and we'll say "oops"

That's it.

What drug are you on

monketsharona

More a medley of her big hits (I don't think she will return to ARTPOP after the mess it left in her career lol)

OmgSum1Actually

I hope she will perform one of her hits or cover of I Will Always Love You and blow us away

Shameless selfpromo

Archived