3 minutes ago, Benji said:

I'm loving the shoot. Hopefully we'll get some larger pics soon :flutter:

Asdfghjkl your avi, daddy :sara:

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The cover is amazing, the rest of the shot...meh :(

As others pointed out, where are the other photos of the other photographers?

SlayLin

LOVE the black bob. :giveup: Dark hair, with the right hair style, and bleached eyebrows is one of my now favorite Gaga looks.

MTM1NjY5NTA2MTM0NTE4NDAz.jpg

You rage for no reason because you have No Reason.

30 minutes ago, Mobster said:

"People just can't understand being in pain constantly for art"

BaDKf88.gif

OT: Gaga looks beyond amazing :giveup: She was born to be his :giveup:

:air: 

I'm in pain only by watching that gif. :giveup: 

FreePalestine

prince
3 minutes ago, Andy McQueen said:

Daphne Guinness, Lady Gaga and Isabella Blow all could be fashionista sisters, each one loves and was friends with Lee Alexander McQueen and has this wild eccentric and creative spirit, it's fascinating! 

I remember Karl Lagerfeld did a shoot with Daphne Guinness and Amanda Harlach once were they both switched their usual style and look and they looked still exactly the same like twin sisters, so weird! 

How have I not seen this shoot!? :giveup: It fascinates me how much Amanda Harlech and Daphne Guinness look alike, it's beyond bizarre 

21 minutes ago, JEREMY said:

To me, these are best photos Gaga makes with Klein. Maybe I&V and NK are for promo shoots of #LG5

i would love this!! 

because Kleins magazine photoshoots are better than his work for MVs or so & NK and I&V are better for Album and Single Cover Arts & MVs

Andy McQueen
Just now, mrtommytom said:

How have I not seen this shoot!? :giveup: It fascinates me how much Amanda Harlech and Daphne Guinness look alike, it's beyond bizarre 

harguin.jpg

It was for V magazine as well. :)

DAPHNE-GUINNESS-AMANDA-HARLECH.jpgtumblr_loe524Kqo01qdlzovo1_500.jpg

DAPHNE-GUINNESS-AMANDA-HARLECH.jpg

harguin31.jpg

They first were photographed in their usual style and than they both switched the whole thing, so Amanda is Daphne and Daphne is Amanda and it's really hard to tell sometimes who is who and which pics are costumed and which not, haha. 

V_Magazine__72_2011_-_Daphne_Guinness_%2tumblr_m0fs1eoEwr1qbthg2o1_1280.jpgharguin2.jpg

prince
3 minutes ago, Andy McQueen said:

harguin.jpg

It was for V magazine as well. :)

DAPHNE-GUINNESS-AMANDA-HARLECH.jpgtumblr_loe524Kqo01qdlzovo1_500.jpg

DAPHNE-GUINNESS-AMANDA-HARLECH.jpg

harguin31.jpg

They first were photographed in their usual style and than they both switched the whole thing, so Amanda is Daphne and Daphne is Amanda and it's really hard to tell sometimes who is who and which pics are costumed and which not, haha. 

V_Magazine__72_2011_-_Daphne_Guinness_%2tumblr_m0fs1eoEwr1qbthg2o1_1280.jpgharguin2.jpg

This is stunning, took me a while to work out who was who! I thought I was the only one who had noticed their resemblance but this proves I am far from the only one hahaha!! I love it, that last image is so great

GagaMyBlood95

All the pictures look so good, I want something like this for LG5 definitely, it's mysterious, intriguing yet beautiful and so Gaga!

Didymus

Still think everything so far is annoyingly un-fresh. This is 2016 ffs. I don't know, I like some images, but none of it feels current.

Andy McQueen
1 minute ago, Didymus said:

Still think everything so far is annoyingly un-fresh. This is 2016 ffs. I don't know, I like some images, but none of it feels current.

8 Covers (and probably more shootings for the inside of the issue) are still ahead of us. Steven Klein's style remains the same of course, but maybe other photographers like Inez & Vinoodh or Nick Knight will be included too (although their style is usually always the same as well, ha-ha)? 

Archived