💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What if Gaga is debuting...

Head Empty

Featured Posts

Tropico
Just now, Nobody said:

This post is more ridiculous. I'm sorry if you weren't aware ARTPOP was suppose to be an era incorporated with art, pop, sex, and TECH.

So she should just cancel the whole performance because she mentioned the word Tech in Aura?

And she's been incorporating technology into her career since The Fame, with futuristic pop and technology being a huge part of The Fame era. But "No thanks, that would be [The Fame] all over again." :smh: 

Technology wasn't even the main focus in ARTPOP. you're not really making any sense...

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus
6 minutes ago, RBNLM said:

if this is in collaboration with the grammy's it must be something music-related , not only visual.

The performance is musical (probably) but it's only the culmination of their collaboration, which I think is more about creativity in general than about live performance products (from Intel's perspective that would just be a bad investment, you don't use all this promo to promote a product that only a few rich performers can use).

Edit: I know that's just my own speculation btw, not claiming anything :cool:

Dominic
Just now, Tropico said:

So she should just cancel the whole performance because she mentioned the word Tech in Aura?

And she's been incorporating technology into her career since The Fame, with futuristic pop and technology being a huge part of The Fame era. But "No thanks, that would be [The Fame] all over again." :smh: 

Technology wasn't even the main focus in ARTPOP. you're not really making any sense...

Technology was supposed to be one of the main focuses of ARTPOP though, it was said when she released that promo pic and then was said several times afterwards.  Hence the app and Volantis however I agree,  why shouldn't she try again? If she can come back,  having learnt from previous 'mistakes',  with a real vision in mind then I think it's great.  

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

22 minutes ago, Nobody said:

No thanks, that would be ARTPOP all over again. 

lol you guys are just stupid sorry.

Dangerous Man
3 minutes ago, Tropico said:

So she should just canctha the whole pThat'sance because she mentioned the word Tech in Aura?

Where's the part that I said she should cancel the performance? :rip: I just stated it would be ARTPOP all over again and we all know how the execution of the era was really messy with those tech stuff e.g. the app. I'm still here for that performance with Intel lol.

No, technology was less involved in TF/M, BTW eras than in ARTPOP, but okay.

Also, that smh post has never been funny to use to disagree other ppl posts, rather, it's just plain rude and insulting. That's really annoying. Goin to block you now and i wont see any of your posts. Have a nice day

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

omg that article is dragging them :toofunny: 

What sound does an Intel Curie band make if you flip off the audience?

FreePalestine

Didymus
2 minutes ago, Chump said:

I just googled "Intel" :) http://www.theverge.com/2016/1/6/10721532/intel-ces-2016-keynote-jai-ho

And it's also a many (or a few) years collaborations between Intel and Recording Academy, this is only the beginning

That's cool. Thanks.

I'd be honestly surprised if she did this though. I mean, Haus of Gaga isn't mentioned anywhere in this and if this was a supposed collaboration, surely it would have been credited for this. Also, why would they show the video with such secrecy when then revealing what's gonna happen right after? :rip:

Anyway, it's definitely cool and impressive.

7 minutes ago, Didymus said:

That's cool. Thanks.

I'd be honestly surprised if she did this though. I mean, Haus of Gaga isn't mentioned anywhere in this and if this was a supposed collaboration, surely it would have been credited for this. Also, why would they show the video with such secrecy when then revealing what's gonna happen right after? :rip:

Anyway, it's definitely cool and impressive.

Maybe Gaga's performance would be >>>>, maybe with holograms (more of a guess)

Just imagine her sitting behind the invisible piano. I can even imagine her put her leg on the keys:awkney:

By the way this type of performance is also resembles what she says "technology on my fingertips" "the mind behind the machine"

joshdemoravia
29 minutes ago, SubRosa said:

@Totodile

you might be onto something.

i truly think it is this! in the video she even says "see the unseen", and "unseen" could be a reference to the invisible instruments!

edit: she also says "invent the uninventable" and "show case technology through creativity"

bookmark me sista 

NewUsername
1 hour ago, notsoratedr said:

i feel like it may have something to do with our minds... like create holograms based on our thoughts or something? they said creative after all?

then I'll think of Gaga thinking of Taylor naked :derpga: 

eifulien
53 minutes ago, Tropico said:

I actually think ARTPOP was supposed to be the most technology-influenced era. But it ended up as a couple of gimmicks and underdeveloped ideas that couldn't flourish. But this collaboration is extremely exciting for me, cause maybe finally Gaga is allowed to actually do something that existed only in words as broken promises during ARTPOP era. She is doing her creativity justice with this project and I kind of get the idea it is a continuation of her efforts during ARTPOP. So maybe she hasn't given up on her ideas, maybe she just developed them and matured into something more meaningful. And in the promo video from CES she kinda channels Aura with The wizard behind the curtain, the mind behind the machine (The girl behind the burqa). 

Head Empty
1 hour ago, Didymus said:

I think that's not possible since they're speaking about a very specific project that "culminates" in one performance. The whole thing is basically an ad for Intel, showcasing how the brand allows human creativity to merge with the highest technological advances (for which Intel is known).

Intel is, as far as I know, never involved in straight-up musical performance products, so I'm definitely expecting nothing of that sort.

Well Haus of Gaga and Intel featured pretty equally in the video, so it's not just about what Intel is doing as a solo venture. Most likely it's a case where Intel is offering their technology as a means to bring a Haus of Gaga idea to life, or something along those lines.

And honestly I can't think of anything else that would put such a high emphasis on technology while being presented in a musical environment like the Grammys. And like @SubRosa mentioned (thankfully, because I had no idea about those tweets) it seems as though Intel is most definitely investing in it. TBH I didn't expect them to go this close to the MiMu gloves, I just put those in the OP as a general example :tongue:.

And I'd be baffled if it's something like holograms because that could hardly be called "innovative" or "unthinkable" at this point :emma:.

Archived