Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Intel project: The meat dress of 2016?

Bitter

Featured Posts

ARTPOPNick

I'm just expecting nothing "big"...

Most of the 'exclusive world-changing-new-product" announcements are made by a keynote, not by a random event a few days for the Grammys (if it was during the real Grammys there was a chance that it could be really special)

This reminds me more of an SXSW: media and music combin

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

"she promises to shock the world"

She didn't say that :emma: Let's not spread that around.

I don't think anything about it will be "shocking", I think it will be innovative on a technological level and showcase human creativity at the same time. Which means that it might not appeal to a mass audience and it might not create such a wave of attention as the meat dress. It's also important to remember that this is a showcasing of Intel's technological skill first and foremost and if people talk about it, they probably won't be stupid enough to pretend that Gaga is the one who should get all the praise or whatever.

Bitter
6 minutes ago, Didymus said:

I just summed up the above video in one word.

Actually she didn't promise to shock the world, she just prefaced the second coming of Jesus through technology :neyde:

Didymus
1 minute ago, Bitter said:

I just summed up the above video in one word.

Actually she didn't promise to shock the world, she just prefaced the second coming of Jesus through technology :neyde:

Well, yeah, but there's an important difference there. The performance seems to be about inspiring people to use their own creativity through new technology. That doesn't sound like a topic that will fill the tabloids and start riots on social media to me :air: 

I think it's best to just keep focusing on what this is: an ad for Intel. Gaga serves as the example of a creative mind using the technology to access boundless creativity and the performance is there to inspire people about what can happen when technology and creativity meet. Not everyone cares about that. I dunno, I just don't think this will blow up as people apparently expect it will.

Bitter
2 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Well, yeah, but there's an important difference there. The performance seems to be about inspiring people to use their own creativity through new technology. That doesn't sound like a topic that will fill the tabloids and start riots on social media to me :air: 

I think it's best to just keep focusing on what this is: an ad for Intel. Gaga serves as the example of a creative mind using the technology to access boundless creativity and the performance is there to inspire people about what can happen when technology and creativity meet. Not everyone cares about that. I dunno, I just don't think this will blow up as people apparently expect it will.

We couldn't know whether there'll be any significant impact or not but it's about a performance related to grammys so apparently there will be a connection to her music either way.

Personally I smell a volantis mess but i'm always fond of surprises and I hope this project proves me wrong.

Bradley
2 hours ago, Bitter said:

True but a surprise doesn't need to be hyped in advance.

Just shoot it unexpectedly all over our face like a huge cum load :emma:

Cool analogy :emma:

Just make sure, Gaga, that it's the type of stuff that's not going to overshadow your music and musical talent once again and we're good to go!

Ophelia
3 hours ago, Matangi said:

Holographic clothes :gaycat:

reductive

katy-perry-we-can-survive__oPt.jpg

...has anybody seen my disco stick?

Sunny

inb4 Volantis 2.0, but without the propellers and everything, just a dress

I like dancin', and ponies....

OmgSum1Actually
1 minute ago, Ophelia said:

reductive

katy-perry-we-can-survive__oPt.jpg

I imagined something like Gaga being nude and clothes projected on her:green:

Shameless selfpromo

OmgSum1Actually
2 hours ago, Didymus said:

I don't think anything about it will be "shocking", I think it will be innovative on a technological level and showcase human creativity at the same time. Which means that it might not appeal to a mass audience and it might not create such a wave of attention as the meat dress. It's also important to remember that this is a showcasing of Intel's technological skill first and foremost and if people talk about it, they probably won't be stupid enough to pretend that Gaga is the one who should get all the praise or whatever.

It's very important how you use technology, especially new tech..For sure Gaga is more capable showing what that new innovation can do than some other people

Shameless selfpromo

Benji

I think it will be bigger than the meatdress, but I also think it's going to be "bigger" than Gaga.

Maybe I'm buying too much into the hype around this but it seems like this will be pretty big but Gaga will serve more as a poster girl.

Bitter
3 hours ago, Benji said:

I think it will be bigger than the meatdress, but I also think it's going to be "bigger" than Gaga.

Maybe I'm buying too much into the hype around this but it seems like this will be pretty big but Gaga will serve more as a poster girl.

More like bigger than volantis :neyde:

Archived