💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga still could perform at Grammy's

homomo

Featured Posts

Didymus
3 minutes ago, AmericanHSlave said:

I think she's trying her best to get as much attention for the song as possible to increase its chances of winning. Let's not pretend that the Grammys doesn't love attention for its nominations/winners.

Yeah.. but it's so specific. I mean, she's nominated for this particular song. That makes me think it'd be weird if she was even allowed to perform it on the night she might win it.

But what I meant more is that she already has an official recording of a live performance of the song and I doubt she'd make another one that's probably nearly identical.

But that's all my speculation. I'd be happy if she sang it, but like I said, not getting my hopes up.

Bradley
6 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Yeah.. but it's so specific. I mean, she's nominated for this particular song. That makes me think it'd be weird if she was even allowed to perform it on the night she might win it.

But what I meant more is that she already has an official recording of a live performance of the song and I doubt she'd make another one that's probably nearly identical.

But that's all my speculation. I'd be happy if she sang it, but like I said, not getting my hopes up.

But didn't she win a Grammy for Cheek to Cheek on the night she performed the title song Cheek to Cheek at the Grammys? Same thing happened to Sam Smith with Stay With Me and Adele with Rolling in the Deep in 2012.

I'm actually clueless right now. I have no idea what she's up to and the progress of her work.

Do you know when the Grammys will announce their list of performers? I hope the OP is right though, it'd be a total disappointment to not see her be part of such a big musical event when she's nominated.

Sizzily
1 hour ago, Mast said:

Why would she she do holographic **** for someone who can't see?

:air: screaming :air:

One Banned Boi

Didymus
1 hour ago, AmericanHSlave said:

Do you know when the Grammys will announce their list of performers? I hope the OP is right though, it'd be a total disappointment to not see her be part of such a big musical event when she's nominated.

Last year it started the 13th of January (it's always a gradual announcement) so I think we can expect something soon. The year before they started the last week of December.

Duella Dvil
6 hours ago, Mast said:

Why would she she do holographic **** for someone who can't see?

You do realize the stevie wonder tribute was last week... During Grammy week....

Which is why it was brought up. Because that tribute happened not AT the grammys but instead week of....

Just clarifying that you understand what a comparison is...

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Reality

I really want this to be the case, I would really like Gaga to perform at the Grammys, and it be the lead single of LG5, but we shouldn't get our hopes up too high now. 

Honestly though, this news that the Intel x Gaga collaboration was entirely different from the actual ceremony gave me a little bit of hope. I'm still excited to see what she's going to bring with the collaboration, but know that they're separate events is a bit more hopeful now. 

🃏🖤👹

Archived