Lead Single Era vs Final Single Era

Twitter

Lead Single Era vs Final Single Era  

57 members have voted

1. 1. What's Your Opinion?

• Lead: Just Dance, Bad Romance, BTW, Applause
    • Final: Paparazzi, Alejandro, MTN, G.U.Y

Featured Posts

Between the lead and final singles as a whole. Which era slayed you the most? This relates to music videos, fashion, choreos, concept, performances, charting, etc. This is just a fun poll, while were waiting for LG5 to commence. :giveup:

AlexanderLevi2

All of her lead singles are explosive, fun and iconic. As are the videos and performances.

Currently listening to Joanne

IMO, the only final single era that was actually consistently exciting and eventful was the "Paparazzi" era:giveup:

"Alejandro" era was a pretty good follow up. With the Monster Ball still going and BTW hype building.

"Marry The Night" era...eh.

And "G.U.Y." was a mess lol

Kermit

LG5, s1 - LG5, s2.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Voltaire
3 minutes ago, SS77 said:

IMO, the only final single era that was actually consistently exciting and eventful was the "Paparazzi" era:giveup:

"Alejandro" era was a pretty good follow up. With the Monster Ball still going and BTW hype building.

"Marry The Night" era...eh.

And "G.U.Y." was a mess lol

Completely agreed. Paparazzi rolled so well into BDR. The greatest era bridge of all time.

Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker

GloZell Green

:rip: Marry the Night and G.U.Y. but I still loved both lol. If I had to choose I'd definitely go with lead.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

FrankGutz

Marry the Night >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Can someone delete G.U.Y. pls?

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Warholian

The Fame and BTW were at their best at the last single. ARTPOP and TFM were at their best at the first single. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Archived