opinion

WhatCulture.com: Lady Gaga Will Release Her Least Successful Album To Date

blackstar

Featured Posts

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pacify Him

I read this while I was in college. What a whack article. The writer doesn't know what her transformation is going to be under new management

Iā€™m getting on your nerves

LORD GAGA

Wait scrap that... this is someone who posts articles with the hopes of gaining a reaction to them, the guy lives near me who wrote it, he also wrote articles about metallica vs megadeath etc... he's basically a troll. That's his FB as also linked in his articleĀ https://www.facebook.com/brian.wilson.5099940Ā and his Twitter :Ā https://twitter.com/bwilson4815Ā some of the stuff he comes off with is quite funny even if he doesn't intend it to be lol

Reality

LG5, I predict ,will actually be one of her more successful albums. Now that the general public knows she canĀ reallyĀ sing, something us Little Monsters knew from the start, this album is going to showcase the amazing vocals she has.Ā 

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

Lion Heart
Just now, LORD GAGA said:

Wait scrap that... this is someone who posts articles with the hopes of gaining a reaction to them, the guy lives near me who wrote it, he also wrote articles about metallica vs megadeath etc... he's basically a troll. That's his FB as also linked in his articleĀ https://www.facebook.com/brian.wilson.5099940Ā and his Twitter :Ā https://twitter.com/bwilson4815Ā some of the stuff he comes off with is quite funny even if he doesn't intend it to be lol

Little Detectives getting to work :green:Ā 

Ā 

Expose haĀ 

tumblr_nzs58jOs3o1ufqm4co1_250.gif

Ā 

ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€

TimisaMonster

This is the equivalentĀ of themĀ saying Rihanna will release her most successful album toĀ dateĀ 

:wtf:Ā  :neyde:Ā  :awkney:

Ā 

Stream my new single, šŸ’œ"Heartbeat"šŸ’œ, on Spotify!

LORD GAGA

READ THIS...

Ā 

EVERYONE CALM DOWN... :rip:Ā 

First off... this is a website where anyone can write articles... anyone... you... me... your cat if they want to, its not a professional piece or even considered a respectable site, the people on it seem to make articles to see who can get the most clicks really.

The article is made by a troll account who creates articles they know will get a reaction, look at the guys FB and Twitter pages, he wants clicks on his articles lol Close this thread.

LORD GAGA
4 minutes ago, Maze Runner said:

Little Detectives getting to work :green:Ā 

Ā 

Expose haĀ 

tumblr_nzs58jOs3o1ufqm4co1_250.gif

Ā 

:rip:Ā all i had to do was click on the links under his profile... the shock i got when i realised he lives like 30 mins away from me :air:

Ā 

elijahfan

Expecting a jazz duet album to smash as much as a pop record?

giphy.gif

Also, where the **** were they in 2015?

20 minutes ago, Brainiac said:

Why post something like this here? Unnecessary negativity.Ā 

Also this tbh. They can go **** themselves, they don't deserve our time and attention. What's even WhatCulture anyway.

LORD GAGA
Just now, GloZell Green said:

Who are they exactly? lol I can't at these nobodies.

its not a 'they' the site is one where anyone can post an article... i could make an article saying madonna is really an alien from outer space on it and publish it' its full of click bait articles lol

LORD GAGA
1 minute ago, elijahfan said:

Expecting a jazz duet album to smash as much as a pop record?

giphy.gif

Also, where the **** were they in 2015?

Also this tbh. They can go **** themselves, they don't deserve our time and attention. What's even WhatCulture anyway.

its not some big company or big site thats posted it... its literally an unknown guy who made an article simply as click bait. This thread is useless now... all they need to do is click on the authors profile lol

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived