Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Let's Just Appreciate Where We Are Right Now

GagaKing

Featured Posts

GagaKing

Trust me, I'm am just as excited for LG5 as anyone else, but we have to take a chill pill. Let's just look at where we are RIGHT now for Gaga, regardless if new music arrives this month, next month, or not. We have the People's Choice Awards tomorrow night, Golden Globe awards on Sunday night where Gaga is ****ing nominated for best actress in a limited series, AHS finale on January 13th, V Magazine covers, Grammy awards on February 15th with Gaga's possible 7th Grammy win, and the Oscars on February 28th for TIHTY. Guys, if this isn't enough to be excited about right now, then you're not a little monster. Think about the fashion, the acceptance speeches, and the praise! As exciting as it is to have LG5 in our sights now, let's just take a minute to breath, and appreciate everything that Gaga is doing in only the first 2 months of 2016.

TheFamousLM

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Edit: Sorry for my excitement. Yes, I love the awards season and Gaga being a part of it makes it even better. 

KURUSHITOVSKA

Weren't we supposed to care about the music, not the bling? :wtf: All we got right now is BLING

edit: I DO appreciate everything from Gaga. It's just that waiting tire me so much

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Finale on the 13th? Don't we have episode 11, 12 and then 13 to go? 11 on the 6th, 12 on the 13th and 13 on the 20th? 

Kermit

In an avalanche of excessive rumor-tagged threads :nick:

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Andreyw

Why u so excited? The lead single comes on December 1st 2016, and album to be released on 31st December 2016

1 minute ago, DominicB said:

In an avalanche of excessive rumor-tagged threads :nick:

If I see one more thread about butterflies I swear I'm going to kill someone

Brooke Hoegan

Yes

I'm all for stopping with LG5 threads right now because we still know nothing, just like in Jan 2015

Let's wait with the hype until we'll get some solid info, guys !!!

Bambino

Not everyone can be satisfied but you have to excuse them. Fans became fans because Gaga was a pop artist who made pop music. Yes she did a very good, Grammy-winning jazz album, but if she started her career as a jazz artist or whatever she's doing now, she would never be where she is now.

Iwontell

Not only that, but things have been so good and relaxed for a while, yet all I see is people bitching about everything and anticipating the craziest things...people need to calm down...enjoy this moment (or if you can't enjoy it, just go rub one out) and then, when LG5 comes, enjoy that moment...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Kermit
Just now, Clip said:

If I see one more thread about butterflies I swear I'm going to kill someone

Makes a thread about "Monarch". Gestures you to come kill this bussy.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

12 minutes ago, GagaKing said:

if this isn't enough to be excited about right now, then you're not a little monster.

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny: 

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

13 minutes ago, Bambino said:

Not everyone can be satisfied but you have to excuse them. Fans became fans because Gaga was a pop artist who made pop music. Yes she did a very good, Grammy-winning jazz album, but if she started her career as a jazz artist or whatever she's doing now, she would never be where she is now.

All of her upcoming events are American Horror Story (or TIHTY) related, so I don't know what jazz has to do here

Archived