Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jaden Smith new face of Louis Vuitton womenswear SS16

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Slayer
2 minutes ago, ItsVenusBitch said:

What's new about it? :green:

Seeing a (seemingly) heterosexual teenage boy modelling womenswear for a high-end label. It's fab. :flutter:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

imwoahvicky
19 minutes ago, Princess Die said:

I thought Lightning from FF XIII was the new face. :toofunny:

9 minutes ago, ItsVenusBitch said:

What's new about it? :green:

This gives me so much hope though :flutter: Break those gender roles, queen!

Same actually :air: I remember seeing something about that on a Koda Kumi page :smh: 

My queen Lightning...my favorite FF character :flutter:

Apparently she's the face for spring-summer http://mashable.com/2015/12/29/louis-vitton-final-fantasy/#wfUfYtwqUSq7

but possibly he changed his mind about whose the face of the campaign, and she just starred in some ads instead.

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

Warholian

Coming into this thread and expecting a wave of hatred but seeing people thinking this is somehow revolutionary. This is why I have a love/hate relationship with you, Gagadaily.

He's ****ing awful and this is just pretentious. Call me when Chris Hemsworth wears a gown to the oscars and nobody gives a ****. This doesn't even look like female clothing. Just something Justin Bieber would wear.

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

RAMROD

Well, good for him, if he were having fros than dreads, he might have passed as Willow anyway. These siblings looks very closely alike. No shade just truth.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

AdAstra
17 minutes ago, Warholian said:

Coming into this thread and expecting a wave of hatred but seeing people thinking this is somehow revolutionary. This is why I have a love/hate relationship with you, Gagadaily.

He's ****ing awful and this is just pretentious. Call me when Chris Hemsworth wears a gown to the oscars and nobody gives a ****. This doesn't even look like female clothing. Just something Justin Bieber would wear.

You are my spirit animal.

Warholian
Just now, AdAstra said:

You are my spirit animal.

giphy.gif

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

XoXoJoanneGaga
2 hours ago, AdAstra said:

I foresee a 90 minute Kanye rant in the near future about how Jaden Smith can wear skits and model for LV's womanswear collection but no one in the fashion industry takes his true ingenuity seriously. 

what are you on about? Kanye has worn womenswear before + is friends with Jaden + just had his most successful year in fashion

tumblr_inline_n6bdkjOf7W1qh6enn.gif

AdAstra
Just now, CoCo1 said:

what are you on about? Kanye has worn womenswear before + is friends with Jaden + just had his most successful year in fashion

tumblr_inline_n6bdkjOf7W1qh6enn.gif

I was just joking...:flop:

Archived