Lady Gaga YouTube views storm!

Juanjogaga

Featured Posts

Ferrer Zorola

when the new era ends 
there will be a jazz era and when that one ends
you'll have plenty of time to "storm" her vevo page

Spoiler

her only videos that aren't near to be certified are marry the night, eh eh nothing else I can say, beautiful dirty rich and til it happens to you and when there's no era to look up for I'm pretty sure the list will be reduced to beautiful dirty rich and til it happens to you (hopefully all of her new videos are going to be certified)
I don't care about videos that are already certified though

LIFE IS GOOD

LoveandMagic

I'd honestly think it would be more of an "achievement" if it happened organically. Just looking at her numbers now, I think it's pretty impressive already that so many people seem have enjoyed her and her teams work to watch the videos (some more than once). I'm sure her videos will get more views when the next album is released. Every now and then I like to watch her videos in order of release to watch her transition as an artist creatively. It's a fun ride to take. I'll likely do it again a few more times before the next video releases. I reckon others would enjoy doing that too. :)

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

2 hours ago, ArtGagaPop said:

I am pretty sure all those milestones will come fast as soon as she releases a new single/video anyways.  

Agreed! 

Archived