question

Q: i have artrave questions

DJ Chris

Featured Posts

1 Why did gaga use so many different versions of partynauseous

2 why did she change paparazzi

3 Why did she change ratchet synth

why did she change just dance

was the stage built depending on how big the stadium is did they just have the one stage or were there multiple

Edonis

Elaborate please because every tour she remixes her songs to fit the time scheduled for the concert as well as to have a cohesive flow throughout the show so that some songs are not too long while others are. Almost every pop star does that. 

Caesium

As far as I know nobody on this site worked on the production team for artRAVE. How would we possibly know? Maybe she just wanted to keep things fresh.

5QME3dc.gif

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

Kermit

Hello, I am apart of HAUS and I have the answers to your every detailed question that every little monster knows of.

U7vKFzq.gif

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

PartySick

She only used two versions of Partnynauseous to my knowledge. One was more studio, the second had more live instrumentals. 

Paparazzi was cut shorter after the first show to save on time (thank god I went to the first show to experience the full song :flutter:)

Same thing with Ratchet as Partynauseous. Just making it different for a live version.

Just Dance was cut for time too.

Finally, the runways were taken out when the venue couldn't fit them.

đź–¤

Alcina Dimitrescu
2 minutes ago, Caesium said:

As far as I know nobody on this site worked on the production team for artRAVE. How would we possibly know? Maybe she just wanted to keep things fresh.

5QME3dc.gif

basically :sweat:

Sizzily
23 minutes ago, PartySick said:

She only used two versions of Partnynauseous to my knowledge. One was more studio, the second had more live instrumentals. 

Paparazzi was cut shorter after the first show to save on time (thank god I went to the first show to experience the full song :flutter:)

Same thing with Ratchet as Partynauseous. Just making it different for a live version.

Just Dance was cut for time too.

Finally, the runways were taken out when the venue couldn't fit them.

What if she doesn't perform Paparazzi in her tours again:giveup:  :(

One Banned Boi

andy232000
7 minutes ago, Kylo Ren said:

is that really the end of the world? she shouldnt perform paparazzi or just dance or poker face or bad romance on her next tour. paparazzi, just dance and poker face has been in all 4 tours, bad romance in 3. give the other gem songs a spotlight for once.

PartySick
9 minutes ago, Kylo Ren said:

I think Poker Face, Just Dance, Bad Romance, and Paparazzi are staples and aren't going anywhere. :gaycat:

đź–¤

42 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

is that really the end of the world? she shouldnt perform paparazzi or just dance or poker face or bad romance on her next tour. paparazzi, just dance and poker face has been in all 4 tours, bad romance in 3. give the other gem songs a spotlight for once.

They aren't going anywhere. They're major singles/staples. 

andy232000
Just now, Blake said:

They aren't going anywhere. They're major singles/staples. 

there are better songs that arent overplayed. if i hear bad romance in the next tour i swear....

55 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

there are better songs that arent overplayed. if i hear bad romance in the next tour i swear....

Well they 98% will so be prepared sis.

tumblr_inline_mq3t9bntBA1qz4rgp.gif

VersaceKing
1 hour ago, andy232000 said:

Just Dance, Poker Face and Bad Romance are her biggest hits, along with Born This Way. Those 3 songs will certainly be in the setlist for LG5's tour....maybe she'll remix them, and create different versions of them, so she doesn't get bored performing them for 5 years straight.

Sizzily
1 hour ago, andy232000 said:

No its not the end if the world :green: But thanks for blowing my comment out of proportion :green:

One Banned Boi

1 hour ago, PartySick said:

I think Poker Face, Just Dance, Bad Romance, and Paparazzi are staples and aren't going anywhere. :gaycat:

This! Plus I'll go ape **** if one of those songs get cut! :neyde:

Archived