💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is early Hype healthy for a Fanbase + Era?

LynpheaStar

Featured Posts

LynpheaStar

So it's clear by now that the LG5 hype is rising among fans without limits.

Since Jan 1st, 2016 00:00 this site has been flooded with theories and "info" and we even have a legit-seeming leak...

Do you think this is good for the fan base and the coming era? Do you think Gaga and the Haus are wanting little caterpillars to be that thirsty already ?

Or could the wild anticipation be damaging? 

What do you think? 

-

I think hype should be in its peak shortly before the release and not in an unknown distance - even tho I also am hyped af right now ^^'

Mobster

No, I've just become so numb and indifferent to this BS ... I just open those links looking like a grumpy grandpa and leave...

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

Chicka

When LG5 can't live up to everyones "metamorphosis from caterpillar to monarch butterfly" themed fantasies, people will be let down. I'm gonna say it's not healthy.

Yes, it is if it's among the fans only, and especially when the hype leads to something actually being released

Kermit

For us? NO. 

We of all fambases cannot be allowed to be alone with our thoughts.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

kvnrp

With the amount of "Insiders", I can't believe how we fall for them every time they post something clearly fake (¬_¬)

Like when Gaga would announce something like the title of LG5, she would just tweet it out officially and not go to one random twitter account, hype it up and then tweet it on her real account like wth why would she do that

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Iwontell

Dude, it's still nothing close to what this fan base has experimented in the past...it still has to rise a LOT to reach ARTPOP/BTW levels...and without Gaga's contribution and teasing it's really unlikely that it will...

But, yeah, in general I don't think it's a good thing...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

eifulien

I'd say it's annoying, but it is much healthier than Gaga's lips threads that dominated December. :flop: At least if Gaga logs into here, she'd be kindly reminded that our desperate souls need the Voice of the Saviour again. :lolga:

Lion Heart

U7vKFzq.gif

@ anyone saying Yes 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Nicole

Early hype does give fans more time to build unrealistic expectations based on little to no information to go by. But at the moment, I don't think its "early" hype in this fanbase right now - the album imo is definitely coming in the first half of 2016 and Gaga/her team have been very tight lipped about it when in the past Gaga has spoken about her ideas much more in advance. The "insider" stuff is unnecessary though tbh

Mobster
6 minutes ago, brooklynnightss said:

When LG5 can't live up to everyones "metamorphosis from caterpillar to monarch butterfly" themed fantasies, people will be let down. I'm gonna say it's not healthy.

I'm actually hoping it has nothing to do with the album... I thought it was cute at first but I've seen enough butterflies this week and it's starting to become my least favorite insect :saladga:

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

Archived