💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Lady Gaga to release a hits album!!

Squidward T

Featured Posts

Kermit
10 minutes ago, Versus said:

an insider just ate my ass and whispered the release date into my asshole its coming soon guys!!!!!!

My neighbor's cat knows a cat who knows a dog who knows Asia's distant cousin and he said that Asia says that Gaga isn't giving our "annoyingly repulsive and delusional yet obsessive twinks a new album but instead Asia's new pop album." Titled Asia 'One and only bitch' and it's said to have Madonna's french bulldog featured on it.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SISTERV
18 minutes ago, GloZell Green said:

We can just finger it out of there.

OT: Idk I'd wait until 7-8 albums to release a great it's hits. So far...

Just Dance

Poker Face

Paparazzi

Bad Romance

Telephone

Alejandro

Speechless (Because it charted despite not being a single)

Born This Way

The Edge of Glory

Applause

Do What U Want

LoveGame, Marry The Night, Hair, Dope, You and I chatted higher than Do What U Want and Speechless

FrankGutz

i hate hits albums, bye bitch

anyway, that cover is fake

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

wahkeenasitka

she needs to do a "Greatest Hits" album + a B side album w/ unreleased songs from each of her previous albums... 

AnglerfishbraBENUS
1 minute ago, jorgeropero said:

I don't think she would like to do a hits album. I feel like she hates her discography. :air:

She totally does TBH. I'm sure most of her songs didn't turn out the way she intended. That's why her unreleased are so good. They didn't get messed with. 

AnglerfishbraBENUS
31 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

Nobody knows if it's real or fake, but it was obviously Gaga's voice, not that girl who thinks she's Lady Gaga. Aaaand I do think is real because when I uploaded the audio at SoundCloud I got a warning noti for copyright.

It totally wasn't that crazy lady 

Alfonso

Good cover/tittle :green:, but please, that´s fake :neyde:, otherwise she could have released that hits album the past year/after C2C.. :laughga:

chromaticka
7 minutes ago, jorgeropero said:

I don't think she would like to do a hits album. I feel like she hates her discography. :air:

Same!! I always cringe when people dress up as previous eras near her these days.. I feel like she wants to forget everything 

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

jorgeropero
1 minute ago, notsoratedr said:

Same!! I always cringe when people dress up as previous eras near her these days.. I feel like she wants to forget everything 

Yes. I feel like she cringes when someone does a cover from any of her songs :air:

chromaticka
Just now, jorgeropero said:

Yes. I feel like she cringes when someone does a cover from any of her songs :air:

for real! Hahaha I'm just like "no hunny pls don't embarrass yourself"

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

Archived