Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gagafashionland to come back!

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

LaMaisonGaga

Hello peeps!

We all knew where to go when we needed to know about the latest Gaga fashion credits, right? It was just a few clicks apart to see that Gaga's dress

was whether Chanel, Dior, Kansai Yamamoto and some other unknown designers we haven't heard about it yet. Unfortunately, Patricia - the old

owner from Gagafashionland - made her last post in January 2015 before she disappeared. Gagafashionland, as known to all monsters - even the ones

who aren't really interested into fashion, fell down and closed. Now if you approach the link, some other page comes out. Over the time, some other small blogs

opened that try to give out some of Gaga's fashion credits such as lg-fashion, looklikeladygaga or the new fashion section at Ladygaganow. One problem: They're unfortunately not the most active blogs to follow.

Well I've got some good news for you! As a part of Patricia's team and someone who's very interested in fashion and even has contact with several

designers who's creations Gaga wore, I will officially open again GAGAFASHIONLAND before Spring 2016.

The page won't have it's own domain because I'm still a student myself doing an internship, but I'm trying my best to find a blog server where you can post

limitfree. (If you have any suggestions, please don't hesitate to comment below!)

I have gathered some designers already who are willing to serve me with some very exclusive details about the outfits Gaga wore plus the guy who's in charge for the

fashion section on ladygaga.wikia is also going to work with me.

Please spread the news! I wish everybody a GREAT week and I hope you are excited for this project!

lamaisongaga.com

Archived