💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Would you be here for a Gagz/Kylie collab?

FrankGutz

Would you?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Would this iconic collab shit on MATM?

• Yes
    • No
    • BuyARTPOPOniTunes

Featured Posts

FrankGutz

Can you imagine the slayage? the iconic masterpiece? It would probably **** on MATM

Please God if you love me...

Gagz, if you're reading this, MAKE IT HAPPEN!! Pls

cry%20p.gif

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yaaaaas, her collab with Giorgio Moroder was so sooo greaat, I wished he would make something like that with Gaga when I first listened to it

artRaver

I thought this was going to be about Kylie Jenner. :ph34r:

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

Iwontell

yes, of course!

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

GloZell Green
1 minute ago, SS77 said:

When I saw the title, for some reason, I thought it was referring to Kylie Jenner and I was very confused:flop:

1 minute ago, artRaver said:

I thought this was going to be about Kylie Jenner. :ph34r:

I stopped thinking that after I thought; "What's the point of collabing with plastic?" Anywho I'd like to see what they could make!

Lady Gaga | Shakira

FrankGutz
8 minutes ago, Chump said:

Yaaaaas, her collab with Giorgio Moroder was so sooo greaat, I wished he would make something like that with Gaga when I first listened to it

1 minute ago, Iwontell said:

yes, of course!

it would give me life, #1 hit of the century

1I2cUVK.gif

we r not ready!!

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

PMKKARDASHiAN

Someone please educate me. Wtf is the big deal of Kylie minogue... she had a song on a now cd I had when I was like 13 (can't get you outta my head) but seriously what's the big deal? 

I know she's like huge in the UK or Australia or somewhere, I just don't get it... 

AM98GJ
5 minutes ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

Someone please educate me. Wtf is the big deal of Kylie minogue... she had a song on a now cd I had when I was like 13 (can't get you outta my head) but seriously what's the big deal? 

I know she's like huge in the UK or Australia or somewhere, I just don't get it... 

For some reason (not shade) the U.K. Just took a huge liking to her even if it's not about her music we just love her she's like one of our little stars. Also she puts out pure pop perfection. (Buy Kiss Me Once on iTunes :hor:)

she's just a very likeable woman tbh

OT- I'd love this to happen

FrankGutz
Just now, AM98GJ said:

For some reason (not shade) the U.K. Just took a huge liking to her even if it's not about her music we just love her she's like one of our little stars. Also she puts out pure pop perfection. (Buy Kiss Me Once on iTunes :hor:)

she's just a very likeable woman tbh

She's flawless tbh, it's like Madonna without the shitty personality :hor: 

She was also huge here in Mexico with ha Fever/Body Lenguage era or at least i remember she was everywhere with ha flawless bops

AM98GJ
Just now, frankgutz said:

She was also huge here in Mexico with ha Fever/Body Lenguage era or at least i remember she was everywhere with ha flawless bops

Honestly her songs are just endless *** popping masterpieces

Serendipity
14 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

She was also huge here in Mexico with ha Fever/Body Language era or at least i remember she was everywhere with ha flawless bops

ruthless:air::air::air:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Archived