💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Q: I NEED ADVICE

DJ Chris

Featured Posts

Bellatrix
1 minute ago, DJ JASN said:

I don't that much really but it just keeps going on and on and on and it doesn't stop

thanks so much lol I feel better and of course I'm wearing the shirt the first insult I hear the person is getting stabbed in their neck lol

Feel free to post a pic of the shirt if you want to. I'm very curious to see how it looks :) 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
arthurhmangum
2 minutes ago, DJ JASN said:

I don't that much really but it just keeps going on and on and on and it doesn't stop

thanks so much lol I feel better and of course I'm wearing the shirt the first insult I hear the person is getting stabbed in their neck lol

Sis, don't fight violence with violence. Won't help anyone. :wtf:

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

It's just a shirt, if anyone calls you gay for it is just dumb. They are the ones who have problems.

I don't see how a shirt can tell people that they are bisexual. You like gaga and that isn't related to sexuality at all.

Don't visit my profile

1 hour ago, DJ JASN said:
1 hour ago, DJ JASN said:

I feel likes it hard to accept myself didn't expect to become bisexual and I don't know how to feel about It I feel like if I embrace it and completely give in ill get bullied and maybe even harassed what should I do?

I wouldn't worry you are too young to have any fixed 'sexuality'. This is very common for young people and often it turns out they end up 'straight'. Just be yourself and enjoy being a little one.

52 minutes ago, BloodyMonster said:
52 minutes ago, BloodyMonster said:

I'm a straight male & I feel like I'm the only one out here :wtf:

Not sure you can put me in the more or less 'straight male' category.

Secret
18 minutes ago, deeman said:

Not sure you can put me in the more or less 'straight' category.

58 minutes ago, BloodyMonster said:

I'm a straight male & I feel like I'm the only one out here :wtf:

OT: Go for it! 

You are not alone! My name 'secret' is because nobody knows that I listen to gaga because i just cant Deal with all the people that would assume I am gay!It's such a struggle that there are so many people  (even on here )that think you have to be gay if you like gaga!

Music has no sexuality! 

OT: I know it's easy to say but I bet you are strong enough  (not like me) to feel free and do whatever you want in your life! Let us know what will happen next 

imwoahvicky
2 minutes ago, Secret said:

You are not alone! My name 'secret' is because nobody know that I listen to gaga because i just cant Deal with all the people that would assume I am gay!It's such a struggle that there are so many people  (even on here )that think you have to be gay if you like gaga!

Music has no sexuality! 

OT: I know it's easy to say but I bet you are strong enough  (not like me) to feel free and do whatever you want in your life! Let us know what will happen next 

No one assumes your sexuality on here so no need to worry :saladga:

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

Warholian

Then don't wear it. :saladga:

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Secret
2 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

No one assumes your sexuality on here so no need to worry :saladga:

I love being here, and even if I'm new here I've seen and read about amazing people very kind and Nice but unfortunately I've also seen some people that assumed someone sexuality because of his music taste! I'm glad you have never met them! :)

Ferrer Zorola

I wear my Katy Perry's prismatic tour shirt to college pretty often (I feel like Gaga when she wears rock n roll shirts lol) but then again it's college, everybody's pretty accepting now and I'm 19 so things are a bit different in my case... :/

LIFE IS GOOD

AlexanderLevi2
2 hours ago, DJ JASN said:

I don't have one. and I'm obviously going to wear the shirt ARTPOP is my life lol and if anyone says a much as one insult there getting stabbed in their necks and I don't care

Okay, I understand what you mean, but you shouldn't phrase it like that. Negative vs negative does not end well. If someone says something, either ignore them or defend yourself in a positive way. Don't be defensive or talk back. It only fuels them.

Currently listening to Joanne

2 hours ago, littlemonsterwo said:

Do What U Want. :emma:

Well, there's 2 sides to the coin.

If you want to be safe than sorry, just don't wear it. Why risk it you know? 

Or if you want to make a statement, wear it and forget what they think if it's a big deal to them. Teens are dumb sometimes. 

If you do wear it, hopefully you don't get dresscoded. :air:

even if they do I'm not going to take it off  wont have another shirt so its not going to happen lol

Archived