💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Q: I NEED ADVICE

DJ Chris

Featured Posts

I have this new ARTPOP 3D shirt but I'm afraid

to wear it to school tomorrow I am bisexual 14 year old male  but I feel likes it hard to accept myself didn't expect to become bisexual and I don't know how to feel about It I feel like if I embrace it and completely give in ill get bullied and maybe even harassed what should I do?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Bitter said:

wear an iron maiden shirt instead.

I don't have one. and I'm obviously going to wear the shirt ARTPOP is my life lol and if anyone says a much as one insult there getting stabbed in their necks and I don't care

Bellatrix

Wear whatever you want and don't give a damn what others think. Life is too short to worry about what other people might think about us.

Jesse Pinkman

Wear it. It'll be very liberating trust me. Who cares what others think? Start learning that now and it'll save you a lifetime of pain.

It's science, bitch

swordstalker

The most important thing is for you to be safe. If you won't be, don't wear it. As for being uncomfortable, sometimes that's not a bad thing. You might feel weird for a bit, but maybe something good will come out of it! Maybe you'll make a new friend or strike up a conversation you might not have had otherwise. Don't be afraid to do what you want.

Do it and SNATCH WEAVES!

Seriously,

No one pushes you to do anything. If you wanna fully come out and feel comfortable, do it - if you don't, then don't. If you want to wear that shirt, which is not meaning you're bi, straight, trans whatever, do it. If you really want to do it, then do it. A Shirt with an Album Cover on it doesn't mean anything. If anyone is making fun of you or bullying you. Don't care, don't give a eff. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Bitter
Just now, DJ JASN said:

I don't have one. and I'm obviously going to wear the shirt ARTPOP is my life lol and if anyone says a much as one insult there getting stabbed in their necks and I don't care

don't be a stab just be a queen :neyde:

GloZell Green
2 minutes ago, DJ JASN said:

People who bully you are weak and need to insult people to feel stronger. Stick to people who support you for who you are and ignore the swag ****.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

As someone who has not only worn Gaga shirts but has also gone out in public pre-transition with makeup and girl clothes on, I can say from experience that the more you wear these things, the more fearless you become wearing them and the more normal it gets.

Peroxide

You're gonna look amazing in that shirt and don't care about anyone's opinion because they all are still dressed like if it's 2009. Btw I'm jealous, I wish I had an ARTPOP t-shirt. :giveup:

Lion Heart

Walk, walk fashion baby. Work it. Move that bitch crazy. Walk, walk passion baby. Work it. I'm a free bitch, baby.

:)  

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

7 minutes ago, Lucifer said:
4 minutes ago, Noahhh said:
4 minutes ago, GloZell Green said:
1 minute ago, Eohl said:
1 minute ago, Eohl said:

You're gonna look amazing in that shirt and don't care about anyone's opinion because they all are still dressed like if it's 2009. Btw I'm jealous, I wish I had an ARTPOP t-shirt. :giveup:

2 minutes ago, Eohl said:

Its on amazon for like 27 dollars and its a long sleeve one its strechy to I'm gonna get the ARTPOP ball sweater to

1 minute ago, Eohl said:

People who bully you are weak and need to insult people to feel stronger. Stick to people who support you for who you are and ignore the swag ****.

Do it and SNATCH WEAVES!

Seriously,

No one pushes you to do anything. If you wanna fully come out and feel comfortable, do it - if you don't, then don't. If you want to wear that shirt, which is not meaning you're bi, straight, trans whatever, do it. If you really want to do it, then do it. A Shirt with an Album Cover on it doesn't mean anything. If anyone is making fun of you or bullying you. Don't care, don't give a eff. 

don't give a **** about what people think? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

I don't that much really but it just keeps going on and on and on and it doesn't stop

5 minutes ago, MACH said:

Wear whatever you want and don't give a damn what others think. Life is too short to worry about what other people might think about us.

thanks so much lol I feel better and of course I'm wearing the shirt the first insult I hear the person is getting stabbed in their neck lol

arthurhmangum

Do What U Want. :emma:

Well, there's 2 sides to the coin.

If you want to be safe than sorry, just don't wear it. Why risk it you know? 

Or if you want to make a statement, wear it and forget what they think if it's a big deal to them. Teens are dumb sometimes. 

If you do wear it, hopefully you don't get dresscoded. :air:

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

Archived