💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Will pre-LG5 be messier than pre-ARTPOP?

Didymus

LG5 Prediction  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Will the pre-LG5 forum era be messier than the pre-ARTPOP one?

Featured Posts

ItsTommyBitch

Only if the album disappoints when it actually arrives (or maybe just the lead single :green: )

Honestly, even if this album doesn't even outsell ARTPOP, if it has wide-appeal and critical success, I think the fans will have less incentive to go from loving it to bandwagon hating it :emma: (Unless its not Pop at all :laughga:)

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus
Just now, Son of ARTPOP said:

Many fans suppose that the GP now supports Gaga and they believe she'll have her biggest era yet - couldn't disagree more with this

I've seen this soooooo many times here though..

Didymus
1 minute ago, ItsVenusBitch said:

Only if the album disappoints :green: Honestly, even if this album doesnt even outsell ARTPOP if it has wide-appeal and critical success, I think the fans will have less incentive to go from loving it to bandwagon hating it :emma: 

Pre-LG5

:emma:

As in: the waiting period until the lead single (or album release).

eifulien
2 minutes ago, Didymus said:

I've seen this soooooo many times here though..

Well overhyped/delusional people are everywhere to be found. I don't think anyone who thinks rationally at least a bit will expect her biggest era. If that happens, great, we are all here for that. But expecting it... :wtf: To have a BTW-sized era would be a blessing. TF/TFM era is nearly impossible to beat.

ItsTommyBitch
Just now, Didymus said:

Pre-LG5

:emma:

As in: the waiting period until the lead single (or album release).

I know :emma: I'm thinking retrospectively... prospectively... I won't classify it as "messier" because I think it will be less of a "mess" if the album actually comes along well. If ARTPOP had released and gone on to critical acclaim all over and was GRAMMY nominated and Applause went #1 and DWUW went #1 and Venus had a video ( :giveup: ) and G.U.Y went top 10 and maybe there was another single, like Sexxx Dreams even if the pre-era was kind of messy, I think the perception we have would be that it was well worth the mess. I think maybe that's more important? :duck: I'm confusing myself now, I hope this made some kind of sense :smh: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Cocaine Heart

Yes, the people on this forum melt down over everything. The mess here usually stems out of borderline nothing :emma: 
What you say about the amount of people who joined post ARTPOP era is very true, they don't know the **** storm they in for :emma: 

Spoiler

Also I don't expect anything LG5 related anytime soon, so I expect much more drama :green:

We going to boo

Didymus
Just now, ItsVenusBitch said:

I know :emma: I'm thinking retrospectively... prospectively... I won't classify it as "messier" because I think it will be less of a "mess" if the album actually comes along well. If ARTPOP had released and gone on to critical acclaim all over and was GRAMMY nominated and Applause went #1 and DWUW went #1 and Venus had a video ( :giveup: ) and G.U.Y went top 10 and maybe there was another single, like Sexxx Dreams even if the pre-era was kind of messy, I think the perception we have would be that it was well worth the mess. I think maybe that's more important? :duck: I'm confusing myself now, I hope this made some kind of sense :smh: 

Oh right.. now I get it.

Yeah, you do have a point. Though of course that won't help the forum while it goes through the flood here in the following months :emma:

I missed it tho, I'm so excited the mass hysteria is back :nick:

Jesse Pinkman

The pre-LG5 wait is nothing like the pre-ARTPOP wait. Yall are spolied if you think this is bad because... :rip: 

It's science, bitch

Didymus
Just now, Metamorphosis said:

The pre-LG5 wait is nothing like the pre-ARTPOP wait. Yall are spolied if you think this is bad because... :rip: 

We've only gone through like 1% though. This thread is about what WILL happen :emma:

15 minutes ago, SISTERV said:

Yes bc we have Nothing to go off of this time so expect the fake shut to explode. Last nights meltdown is just a tremor compared to the earthquakes that will start kicking off in the coming weeks. 

It's sad bc I can tell people are getting inordinately high expectations which is the same reason I think people were let down with ARTPOP 

And that is actually what Gaga needs to do. She needs to exceed all expectations. That's what she did with the Oscars performance, and that's why everyone was praising it

Duella Dvil
19 minutes ago, Hola Soraya said:

This is how I imagine it's going to go down knowing this fanbase and cult site: 

1Wm22iJ.gifgiphy.gif

or

tumblr_m9e8nufzUU1r848lxo1_500.gifanigif_enhanced-737-1395952423-19.gif

Someone edit that gif to where every thing around him is ARTPOP related and it says HAUS

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Yes definitely. She's coming from a flop era. And suddenly we expect so much. Will be interesting to see! I HOPE FOR THE BEST <3

Jesse Pinkman
4 minutes ago, Didymus said:

We've only gone through like 1% though. This thread is about what WILL happen :emma:

Huh? :huh: 

The pre-LG5 wait has been going on since C2C ended. I mean, she's slowly been working on the album since the beginning of 2015. So I'm sure we're getting something in Q1.

It's science, bitch

Archived