💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Will pre-LG5 be messier than pre-ARTPOP?

Didymus

LG5 Prediction  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Will the pre-LG5 forum era be messier than the pre-ARTPOP one?

Featured Posts

Didymus

Situation pre-ARTPOP:

- she broke her hip, cancelled her tour and months of near absolute silence
- all the relentless hype came to a sudden halt and was replaced by endless fake insiders
- 100+ "leaks" featuring vocals similar to Gaga that split the forum into two camps every single time
- no information about release dates and 75% of the forum losing it when member predictions didn't come true
- huge pressure since the last BTW singles were flops and people started to become aware of Interscope's meddling
- people melting down because Gaga took too long
- gigantic forum messes (example: Troy Carter fake account)

Situation pre-LG5:

- mostly singing covers and not releasing any real Gaga material for two years
- fans are DESPERATE after C2C to hear some pop stuff (the big "return" part of this era brings even bigger pressure)
- many fans suppose that the GP now supports Gaga and they believe she'll have her biggest era yet
- Gaga's supposed to be a free artist now: her material has to be better
- fans are expecting it incredibly soon
- absolute silence on Gaga's (team's) part
- rumored titles and "leaks" are already showing up
- huge amount of members that joined post-ARTPOP and that are already complaining about the forum's state of mind

I feel like many people here haven't experienced the mess of the pre-ARTPOP wait & they don't know what the **** they're in for :rip:

Do you think this forum will become a bigger mess than in the first half of 2013?

Discuss :air:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Duella Dvil

Yes, but only...

In an artistic way

Truthfully the lie of it all is much more honest because...

MY BOTTOM HEART CANT TAKE ANY MORE POUNDING!

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Creyk

No because there aren't so many members now. There used to be 800-1200 souls clamoring on here constantly, now it's 200-400 at most.

Hola Soraya

This is how I imagine it's going to go down knowing this fanbase and cult site: 

1Wm22iJ.gifgiphy.gif

or

tumblr_m9e8nufzUU1r848lxo1_500.gifanigif_enhanced-737-1395952423-19.gif

ÂżTĂș me estĂĄs hablando en inglĂ©s?

Bambino

Things are always messy because she can't satisfy everyone. But until the album/single gets released, she has a TV show, a few award shows to attend and maybe perform at so fans should be grateful. Some artists go on a blackout for years and don't give a damn about their fans.

SISTERV

Yes bc we have Nothing to go off of this time so expect the fake shut to explode. Last nights meltdown is just a tremor compared to the earthquakes that will start kicking off in the coming weeks. 

It's sad bc I can tell people are getting inordinately high expectations which is the same reason I think people were let down with ARTPOP 

Bloody

Yes there is more pressure this time around but nothing can reach the ARTPOP mess again (except ANTi).

She's in a much better place now and 2015 was the best year in her career I think without even new music, so imagine what will happen with new music. 

I just can't wait whether pop or jazz music is coming next. 

MmsSyvD.gif

OmgSum1Actually

Pre-era can be messy, but the thing is about the quality and appeal of the lead single and the album.

That means high quality production, relatable lyrics and simple&effective promo

Shameless selfpromo

SISTERV

IF it was the same as ARTPOP we would have already had not just the title but song titles and lyrics and clues and Gaga playing music out of her car and at least a release date for the single. I feel like they are very smart for staying so hush hush but I don't think they realize how crazy the fans are getting.

Sister

No. I feel like it will be a cleaner and easier transition. Gaga is in a great spot right now and the fans are more in line with her, a better understanding all around.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Alcina Dimitrescu
3 minutes ago, littlemonsterwo said:

Nothing can be more messier than pre-ARTPOP. :air:

I wouldnt tempt fate if i were you :emma:

eifulien

I really don't wanna know. It's January 3rd and this forum exploded like never before (here since 2014). Can't imagine the 2013 period.

Many fans suppose that the GP now supports Gaga and they believe she'll have her biggest era yet - couldn't disagree more with this

Fans are expecting it incredibly soon - couldn't agree more with that

SISTERV
1 minute ago, Sister said:

No. I feel like it will be a cleaner and easier transition. Gaga is in a great spot right now and the fans are more in line with her, a better understanding all around.

I wish I could agree, but after last night, I'm not sure. That same insane thirst intensity that wreaked on this site in July 2013 came out of people OVER A FAKE TWITTER INSIDER ACCOUNT . 

IM adding glue to my weave just in case.

Archived