đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga should NOT really release her lead single before the grammys..

Fiona Apple

Featured Posts

Fiona Apple

The opinion that Gaga HAS to release her new single in early February before the Grammys is very popular here.But I think that it would be a WAY better choice for her to release her new single in VERY late February (after the Oscars) or very early March. Why? Because 1)She will definitely be nominated for an Oscar for TIHTY (according to the predictions she is the frontrunner). So she could go at the Oscars,look flaweless,win (or lose it doesn't really matter) and perform TIHTY flawlessly and get so much positive attention for that just like last year!.This way people will be hyped for her single 2)Adele's Hello and 25 will not be that big in 2 months which is very important because 25 is still selling 1m+ every week and Hello also above 200-250k so Adele is a big danger for Gaga's comeback. 3)She doesn't really need to go to huge awards like Grammys,VMA's etc. to promote her single..Many singles smashed with smaller performances like Ellen,Fallon etc. 4)Not many people release music at this season so if the single is good and the GP is here for it ,it could easily smash...5)A grammy comeback is not really a good idea.Because she is probably gonna perform TIHTY there because it's nominated. And also because Madonna and Rihanna tried to make a Grammy comeback last year and it really didn't work.. (Rihanna didn't do really bad but she did bad for her standards)

Fiona Apple
1 minute ago, Matangi said:

okay little manager

Everyone in this site is a little manager :emma:

Bad Monster Kid

I do agree she needs to take advantage of the Oscar performance/nomination and release it either right before or right after the show.  

OmgSum1Actually
1 minute ago, CurlyBae said:

Everyone in this site is a little manager :emma:

I know I am kidding :noparty:

Shameless selfpromo

She would get the acclaim for the Oscars either way, it doesn't matter when she releases the single, it will get boosted anyway

Fiona Apple
4 minutes ago, Matangi said:

I know I am kidding :noparty:

Yeah but it would be so much better if she came with the single after the acclaim.

kinda off topic but whatever:

confession: i never read the op's of these kind of threads  :air: :air:  

carry on 

eifulien

Gaga should not release or announce anything in January or May (and late August/September). You know why? Mercury is retrograde. Which means new beginnings are bound to fail. It's a time to get old things done, not initiate new starts in our lives. 

Receipts? Check July 2013, November 2013 and January/February 2015. What happened then? ARTPOP was officially announced, ARTPOP was released, and last RiRi kicked off ANTI/R8 with 45S. And we all know how these went... :hor::lolga:

Inb4 TIHTY shoots up the charts due to Grammy and Oscar performances.

911 POP MUSIC EMERGENCY #0DAYSTillTILITHAPPENSTOYOU We are overwhelmed by the worldwide response + excitement for TIL IT HAPPENS TO YOU & are happy to announce it as the lead single of my new album!

Caesium

ahs_musicnotthebling_zps89c72009.gif

Rihanna's comeback failed because she failed to deliver an album and spent the rest of the year on vacation or announcing her sock collection, anything BUT music. 

Madonna's comeback failed because after she got tugged from the stage at the BRITs nobody could even think about her music and she instead spent the rest of the year featuring in Vines and generally being the laughing stock of the music industry. 

Gaga can successfully comeback as long as it's sleekly planned with little room for mess ups. We don't need another ARTPOP era where there was absolutely NO idea what was going on. Her and her management seemed to be waking up everyday without any sort of plan and just seeing what the day brought, whether that be a spot on a D-list radio show or simply doing nothing for months after the album dropped. 

LG5 will be successful with the right music, the right promo strategy and the right attitude. 

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

Caesium
3 minutes ago, Son of ARTPOP said:

Gaga should not release or announce anything in January or May (and late August/September). You know why? Mercury is retrograde. Which means new beginnings are bound to fail. It's a time to get old things done, not initiate new starts in our lives. 

Receipts? Check July 2013, November 2013 and January/February 2015. What happened then? ARTPOP was officially announced, ARTPOP was released, and last RiRi kicked off ANTI/R8 with 45S. And we all know how these went... :hor::lolga:

Yes, I'm sure these eras were unsuccessful because of the arrangement of planets and stars in space and not the result of artists simply not following through with the promises they'd made earlier or deciding to take a year long vacation as soon as the lead single dropped.

ADPoD7.gif

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

eifulien
4 minutes ago, Caesium said:

Yes, I'm sure these eras were unsuccessful because of the arrangement of planets and stars in space and not the result of artists simply not following through with the promises they'd made earlier or deciding to take a year long vacation as soon as the lead single dropped.

ADPoD7.gif

tumblr_lmngp0v5rd1qhd14co1_500.gif

I sense a non-believer here. Ever since you joined GGD, my dear, I could sense your lost soul, dry like the pages of an old book. :ohno:

Spoiler

Oh c'mon baby, what's GGD without some trolling :hor:

Archived