other

Another fake insider

Arizona Sky

Featured Posts

RainingOnMe

Why would anyone be stupid enough to fall for this

it's so desperate. little cupcakes need to stop

ChicaSkas

Boredom breeds fakers... Fakers.... who.. achieve nothing, sadly... 

Say, all you fakers out there, you would be much better off making remixes for us to groove to than making fake pieces of barely understood sound that passes off as real only with the slowest of us.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Arizona Sky

"#LG5 is almost done and @ladygaga is planning the direction of her album now."

So how is she almost done if she's still planning the direction???

Warholian

Maybe we should stop making threads about them.

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Zsolti
11 minutes ago, Vidar said:

Why would anyone be stupid enough to fall for this

it's so desperate. little cupcakes need to stop

where did this little cupcakes thing come from?

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

RainingOnMe
4 minutes ago, teddxy said:

I call the fakers little cupcakes :)

Zsolti
Just now, Vidar said:

I call the fakers little cupcakes :)

oh :rip:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Chicka

OK, has there ever even been a real insider??? I feel like if someone were an "insider"... they wouldn't want to leak that valuable information because if they're that high up in whatever they're "INSIDE" on that they have access to release dates and album titles and such, they probably wouldn't want to get caught leaking **** and get fired from their job for the sake of hyping up fans via twitter!!! my gullible ass has been tricked too many times.. from now on, as far as I'm concerned, INSIDERS DO NOT EXIST!!!

tumblr_lsqvs639Hv1qh2o7zo7_500.gif

RainingOnMe
1 minute ago, brooklynnightss said:

OK, has there ever even been a real insider??? I feel like if someone were an "insider"... they wouldn't want to leak that valuable information because if they're that high up in whatever they're "INSIDE" on that they have access to release dates and album titles and such, they probably wouldn't want to get caught leaking **** and get fired from their job for the sake of hyping up fans via twitter!!! my gullible ass has been tricked too many times.. from now on, as far as I'm concerned, INSIDERS DO NOT EXIST!!!

tumblr_lsqvs639Hv1qh2o7zo7_500.gif

There are only 2 accounts which are 'real' insiders I guess. slaveblonde and 032886. Both fans with close connections to the haus obviously. Every other insider is 100% fake.

StarstruckIllusion
13 minutes ago, teddxy said:

Idk but I'm just blessed we have a term to describe over the top, annoying and cringy stans.

Lion Heart

JUST A REMINDER TO STOP WITH THE FAKE INSIDERS, THEY MEAN NOTHING!

tumblr_inline_mgqyb9Ic7A1r72uub.gif

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Archived