💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Does "Born This Way" remind anyone else of Star Wars?

ReidOne

Featured Posts

ReidOne

OK, let's get these replies out of the way, right out of the gate: REACHING!! Delusional! WTF! 

But, seriously... I get a Star Wars vibe from Gaga's "Born This Way," particularly the video. The similarities are pretty obvious: both are set in outer space and describe the inherent struggle between good and evil within all of us. The moral of both stories is to trust in the beauty and power that God gave to you and love everyone for who they are. Even if their dark side is more apparent than their good. 

Not to mention, the instrumental pieces of the "Born This Way" video intro totally remind me of the Star Wars score.

YES ---- this is a crazy reach! But just had to share the idea. I feel like Gaga may have been feeling "the force" when she was crafting BTW. :)

2h4exj6.jpg

15oxb8j.jpg

mlhz5l.jpg

30bo3tj.jpg

2wn8cgh.jpg

8z19fr.jpg

jqjdzd.jpg

ReidOne
Just now, Mister Monsters said:

As much as I love Star Wars and Gaga, this is such a stretch.

It totally is!!! But the thought crossed my mind about a week ago and hasn't been able to escape, so I needed to get it out in a safe space, lol. Thank you for listening! :D

VenusBlackStar

Interesting pairing! At least you provided some examples. Perhaps if anything she drew from common tropes of space imagery depicted on screen!

GloZell Green
34 minutes ago, Edonis said:

No

^^^

OT: clearly copied they have no originality it reminded me of BTW when I saw it in the radio. It feels... Reductive.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Archived