Insiders Talking About LG5

GagaKing

Featured Posts

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kattys
4 minutes ago, Aura Veil said:

A true little monster would have recorded their conversation, while quietly saying, "Yaaaaaaas. Oh my God."

ZyBpUJJ.gif

I was having shitty day and seriously close to cry but i saw this comment and it just saved my life for minutes :air:

Lion Heart

and kept saying Monarch

illuminati puppet. She's not even hiding it anymore. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Pharamon
6 minutes ago, Aura Veil said:

A true little monster would have recorded their conversation, while quietly saying, "Yaaaaaaas. Oh my God."

ZyBpUJJ.gif

Your comment saved my mood today thank you! I laughed so hard plus that gif oh my god :air:

Kermit

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

IamChromatica

Lg5 has been exposed       #panic

#endoftheworld             :rip:

Christina

I want to believe you but nothing on the internet is reliable nowadays

My mom says I'm cool

hoeslay

I don't believe this sorry :)

But Gaga if ur reading take notes cuz Monarch is actually a badass title holy ****.

Caesium

Okay sis, here's how it's going to go.

I'm gonna need the name of this "coffee shop" you're talking about. Specifics - zip code, street name etc. Keep it cute.

I'm gonna need the approximate time of when you arrived at that coffee shop and when you left. 

Then I'm gonna need you to give some detailed descriptions of these "insiders". Basics. Hair colour, eye colour, distinguishing factors (tattoos, birth marks, disabilities etc), their scent, any personal items they had with them. Sheets of paper. Font on that paper, keep it extra cute. Create some e-fits. 

After this I'm gonna need you to go BACK to this coffee shop and install cameras where these "insiders" were sitting. Behind a plant, inside a damn salt shaker if you must. 

I'm also gonna need you to make up that you've been a victim of a crime that took place at this coffee shop. Maybe your wallet got stolen. Maybe somebody assaulted you (it only takes a slight tap). Maybe you lost your phone. You're gonna need to call your local police department and report this crime so that they can get the CCTV from the coffee shop and surrounding areas. You're gonna look through it and somehow transfer the files to a USB stick, then upload these files in 1080p quality on Youtube and The Pirate Bay respectively. Without the ads.

If you're unable to get the police involved, your only other option is to break into that coffee shop (find out opening and closing times etc.) and steal the CCTV and follow through with the rest of the method. This may be easier for you depending on your history with the police.

Failing to do any of this will result in you being shunned from the GGD community as you are unable to provide sufficient receipts to back up your so called "encounter". I wish you look. Remember to keep it very cute.

Over and out.

1tu5y.gif'

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

LaMaisonGaga
4 minutes ago, Christina said:

I want to believe you but nothing on the internet is reliable nowadays

Your nudes are :hor:

lamaisongaga.com

Teri Hatcher

Lol I wanna believe this but it'll end up being fake :( 

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

Teri Hatcher
1 minute ago, Caesium said:

Okay sis, here's how it's going to go.

I'm gonna need the name of this "coffee shop" you're talking about. Specifics - zip code, street name etc. Keep it cute.

I'm gonna need the approximate time of when you arrived at that coffee shop and when you left. 

Then I'm gonna need you to give some detailed descriptions of these "insiders". Basics. Hair colour, eye colour, distinguishing factors (tattoos, birth marks, disabilities etc), their scent, any personal items they had with them. Sheets of paper. Font on that paper, keep it extra cute. Create some e-fits. 

After this I'm gonna need you to go BACK to this coffee shop and install cameras where these "insiders" were sitting. Behind a plant, inside a damn salt shaker if you must. 

I'm also gonna need you to make up that you've been a victim of a crime that took place at this coffee shop. Maybe your wallet got stolen. Maybe somebody assaulted you (it only takes a slight tap). Maybe you lost your phone. You're gonna need to call your local police department and report this crime so that they can get the CCTV from the coffee shop and surrounding areas. You're gonna look through it and somehow transfer the files to a USB stick, then upload these files in 1080p quality on Youtube and The Pirate Bay respectively. Without the ads.

If you're unable to get the police involved, your only other option is to break into that coffee shop (find out opening and closing times etc.) and steal the CCTV and follow through with the rest of the method. This may be easier for you depending on your history with the police.

Failing to do any of this will result in you being shunned from the GGD community as you are unable to provide sufficient receipts to back up your so called "encounter". I wish you look. Remember to keep it very cute.

Over and out.

1tu5y.gif'

:air: 

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

Archived