đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG5 will NOT fail

Kermit

Featured Posts

coolninjaguy
4 hours ago, DominicB said:

No matter how many of us complain and claim we're unstanning/leaving this fanbase because something doesn't go our way, LG5 WILL NOT FAIL.

The media and GP are well awaiting LG5 more than we think. They may state out of line opinions or objectify her but they're STILL AWAITING this era.

Reveal hidden contents

And will.i.am as well :derpga: 

The GP aren't awaiting ****. They just listen to whatever the **** is on the radio if you haven't got the memo. They only like gaga (a little not like as compared to the fame days) because she has toned down her look. If lg5 music is good they'll like it kinda like applause/dwuw. Also we shouldn't be constantly watching her videos just to bump up views. A lot of us will listen to the music maybe 10-15 times. But everyone has a life, and its not our job to get her views. If the music is good the gp will get the views. Look at adele, taylor, etc.. you can only get so many views. Remember g.u.y

Benji

Just let the music speak for it's self and stop worrying about charts and stan dramas.

Fans come and go, which is fine.
Her album might not debut at #1, which is fine.
There will be songs or even albums you don't like, which is fine.
Gaga might rub you the wrong way with something she does, which is fine.
You might not like a performance, which is fine.

The sooner we stop fighting and secluding each other and other fanbases, the sooner we can actually just enjoy ourselves.

Brooke Hoegan
5 hours ago, DominicB said:

Not aiming anything at you but FFS, can we at least hear the 1st single before making this kind of threads ? :dry:

That sort of self-hyping occured before AP release, then some fans got angry because they didn't get the slayage they've read here that they would get.

Let's stop and let the music speak for itself, we know nothing about this era as of now, especially if it will do well or badly

Shaney
2 hours ago, Snow said:

Oh here we go again... Who cares even? And Don't set your expectations too high. She will do fine, but probably will never be TFM-slayage-gaga and thats perfectly allright. Only the music should matter!

Idk. Just look at Justin Bieber. He started slaying out of nowhere.

VenusBlackStar
5 hours ago, DominicB said:

We complain about a lot of things expecting Gaga to perform the 7 wonders but we need to do our part as a fanbase as well, not just a fanbase but a FAMBASE.

GET FAMBASE TRADEMARKED QUICK BEFORE SOMEONE WE KNOW DOES

Relevant to this topic though yeah I agree. You wanna be proud of your idol's success? You gotta help be a part of that success if you can, like buy the album and stream it and watch/like/share the vids and sh!t.

Gallus
5 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

Not even platinum in sales

bgtZnBP.gif

but it's one of her best song

In Europe was huge. Judas slayed radios. You know that, because you are from France. In US is different situation:green: Its jam tho:hor:

16 minutes ago, Bae said:

Idk. Just look at Justin Bieber. He started slaying out of nowhere.

Erm he's a guy in early twenties. This is a sexist/ageist business...

OmgSum1Actually

Well, fans don't have much power over sales either 1B views on YouTube, it really depends on music quality. 

I know All About That Bass is not a good song, but I get the appeal behind it, same goes for Shake It Off, Dark Horse..

Lady Gaga was at her peak when the fanbase wasn't even formed yet :hor:

Shameless selfpromo

OmgSum1Actually
8 minutes ago, Gallus said:

In Europe was huge. Judas slayed radios. You know that, because you are from France. In US is different situation:green: Its jam tho:hor:

Yes, I can remember all the controvery about Judas, it was airing a lot on the radio :hor:

Like Jess Glynne is huge now in Europe, with 5 number ones in UK, she's all the time on the radio, but in US they haven't found out about this gem from Europe :laughga:

Shameless selfpromo

Benji
7 hours ago, Matangi said:

Like Jess Glynne is huge now in Europe, with 5 number ones in UK, she's all the time on the radio, but in US they haven't found out about this gem from Europe :laughga:

I love Jess Glynne but God I hope she doesn't get picked up on in America. Artists that become Americanised always lose their edge :rip:

Archived