Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

RIP Vuitton Brown + Black Brunette

Ethan

Featured Posts

calling all brunette/vuitton brown/ flop gays, I'm officially calling it on 12/31/2015 that these to looks are dead... at least until they kill the blonde again and her brunette starts to sprout:hor: hopefully in the future she can sport a semi-consistent look for her future pop endeavors. imagine a concert with her natural hair for once?  slay. (I do count C2C as an era but she's really in the spotlight during pop days. however, i think she'll stick to bleach blonde for lg5, which isn't a bad thing)

Spoiler

(imo vuitton brown was the most consistent beauty she's ever had in an era, love 2012, such a shame it was a tougher year for her personally)

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=666953553115342_1356873942085.41res_450_450.jpgLady-Gaga-Red-Long-Hairstyles-2013.jpg

o-LADY-GAGA-570.jpg?2

also honorable mentions: any black of C2C from 2014-2015. These were beautiful looks but never felt as naturally fitting to her skin, eyes, entire existence as brown hair ever did. 

lady-gaga.jpglady-gaga-600x800.jpg

JUSTICE FOR HA NEVER SHOWING OFF HER HAIRCUT BOB LOOK AGAIN. SHAME ON THE GOOD SIS FOR ****ING PUTTING ON EXTENSIONS, they were lovely too, BUT NOT AS STRIKING AS THIS LOOK. GOD. 

Gaga-at-V-Magazine-Party-in-NYC-Sept-7-llady-gaga-600.jpg

sorry about my flop messy opinions i hope u guys can reflect on the good times we had with her during these bulletpoints of her career. happy new year, it's 2016!!! LG5 

Warholian

Not a big fan of her dark, near black hair, but a chestnut/chocolate brown plus tanned skin.. mm babe. 

tumblr_mdpv7kGBM81qmwvfco5_500.gif

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

4 minutes ago, Warholian said:

Not a big fan of her dark, near black hair, but a chestnut/chocolate brown plus tanned skin.. mm babe. 

tumblr_mdpv7kGBM81qmwvfco5_500.gif

agreed, but any dark hair is better than blonde in my eyes, although it's started to grow back on me ala woman of the year cover. her hair looks ****ing amazing in CLLG video

FlopSlut
2 minutes ago, Ethan said:

agreed, but any dark hair is better than blonde in my eyes, although it's started to grow back on me ala woman of the year cover. her hair looks ****ing amazing in CLLG video

cllg?

Flopenstein

FlopSlut
Just now, Ethan said:

burqa swag like lady gaga

im deep down in the ****ing game

everybody knows my name

diamond ring like lady gaga

diamond ring in your face

**** YO FACE TRICK BITCH

I'M CAKED UP AND ILL FCK UR WIFE 

**** UR LIFE BITCH ASS TRICK https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z79lz1ZPdQ

Just now, Eohl said:

Cake Like Lemon Grass

Oh i love that song, she should put all those great songs she doesn't want to release in an album and give it for free. 

Cake

Second Time Around

No Way

Animal

WONDERFUL

Flopenstein

Sister

You can't know which way the wind blows~

Gaga looks great all ways.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

FlopSlut
41 minutes ago, Replay88 said:

Anything but the Green hair days (those were my least fav):

Same, the only two looks I liked from the TEAL hair days.

I would have probably liked it more if she did the actual concept for TEOG video, which was a mermaid with teal hair and blue eyebrows.

:hor::toofunny:

lady-gaga-CFDA.jpg

Flopenstein

JbGaga
2 hours ago, Replay88 said:

Anything but the Green hair days (those were my least fav):

LadyGagaEncoreBornThisWayHairCloseUp.jpg

1 hour ago, FlopSlut said:

Same, the only two looks I liked from the TEAL hair days.

I would have probably liked it more if she did the actual concept for TEOG video, which was a mermaid with teal hair and blue eyebrows.

:hor::toofunny:

lady-gaga-CFDA.jpg

But these were great...

lady-gaga-at-the-muchmusic-awards-in-tor

Lady+Gaga+2011+MuchMusic+Video+Awards+Sh

Koreku

Vuitton brown hair-Ga is my all time favorite aesthetic from Gaga.

giphy.giftumblr_n6e4cyb5dT1td5l98o1_250.giftumblr_nn2dldeNOB1se6ebqo1_500.gif

hairaccess_LadyGaga_rex.jpg?itok=KoASPrxtumblr_mdpv7kGBM81qmwvfco5_500.gif

She just looks SO iconic. :giveup:

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Imagine her going to the Grammys with black hair :flutter:

Anyways, the only problem I have with the blonde hair is that it looks extremely damaged.  I wish she stopped bleaching it. From bleaching it several times, it looks lackluster and flattened. But love her blonde and platinum wigs. I think she would look perfect with a blonde wig and natural (light brown) eyebrows

Archived