💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If LG5 Drops Tomorrow...

SISTERV

Featured Posts

SISTERV

If Lady Gaga were to drop LG5 as a surprise tomorrow, Friday, January 1st, 2016 would you die? 

Would this be epic? Would kicking off a year with LG5 being the first viral moment of 2016 be legendary? She has no visible competition ATM and even a surprise single would go #1 on Monday. It's perfect timing.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dorothy Gale

No new music until AHS is done airing. Releasing tomorrow would be too hectic. Plus she has Adele and Taylor as competition right now. 

SISTERV
Just now, Miranda Sings said:

tumblr_mqwzaau0TA1snqg5fo1_500.gif

Sorry...Hello has began to tamper and Adele 's attempt at a second single has been weak. They've been playing When We Were Young on the radio for two weeks now and it isn't even in the Top 20.

SISTERV
2 minutes ago, AntiPotCrusader said:

No new music until AHS is done airing. Releasing tomorrow would be too hectic.

Shall I remind you Born This Way was released while the monster ball was still on?

AHS is finished filming and gas 3 episodes left. It isn't getting in the way. 

Kermit

I hate surprise releases, and it wouldn't do Gaga any good. I'd rather her stick to a June-August ideal release with a lead single and maybe a 2nd one between Feb-May.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

VenusBlackStar
1 minute ago, SISTERV said:

Sorry...Hello has began to tamper and Adele 's attempt at a second single has been weak. They've been playing When We Were Young on the radio for two weeks now and it isn't even in the Top 20.

That's true...I've only heard it once so far and I listen to the radio a lot.

I personally would be here for surprise LG5 drop but I don't know how the rest of world would feel with the new album AND the remainder of AHS. I'd be a little worried that she'd be overexposed in some way.

SISTERV
Just now, DominicB said:

I hate surprise releases, and it wouldn't do Gaga any good. I'd rather her stick to a June-August ideal release with a lead single and maybe a 2nd one between Feb-May.

That....just no....wayyyyy too spread out. You want Gaga to release a single and then an album six months later? Is this a joke?

Serendipity
3 minutes ago, SISTERV said:

25 will block LG5 everywhere:air:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

GloZell Green

I hope not because it'd be overshadowed by the celebrations. Sort of like Glitter but less dramatic.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

she needs a fully promoted comeback single or two before the album drops. 2015 was great but it wasn't "I can surprise release and still be successful" great

Beyonce struggled with her surprise album despite the year she had before it even.

Archived