💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

'Battle Royale' episode discussion

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona
5 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

they only come back when they have unfinished business. tristan´s goal was to love and be loved back, hence why he has no neccesity to come back to liz. and valentino died outside the hotel, so he cant come back either way and he had no goal in the new world. i never saw ryan confirm that people with the virus cant come back, to me gaga could still be dead and be a ghost, cause, clearly she would have unfinished business like bartholomew 

Yeah I would love to see more of Bartholomew :D

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, whipopotamus said:

Inb4 Gaga is a witch and doesn't get killed. Kii at Scarlett though. 

My favorite theory that popped up around after the season started was the The Countess was originally a witch who's been turned by the virus, which would explain her abilities similar to that of the witches (rather than just explaining it as dramatic editing). Lowkey still want that to come through tbh

3 points in and ready for more

monketsharona
14 hours ago, Miel said:

My favorite theory that popped up around after the season started was the The Countess was originally a witch who's been turned by the virus, which would explain her abilities similar to that of the witches (rather than just explaining it as dramatic editing). Lowkey still want that to come through tbh

not impossible it could link Hotel to Coven :)

Maybe the Countess is the real Suprem ? 

• Admin pinned and featured this topic
HausOfMark

Beyond excited!!! My fiance and I just binged watched all today and all caught up.

-Mark

Swan Heart

Is there a livestream?

I'm usually watching it the following morning, but I wouldn't be able to go outside tomorrow because of the black ice so I'll just sleep all day long.. :yay:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Koreku

Watching gaga get SHOT like that. The poor face she made. :giveup:

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

• Admin unfeatured this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived