💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

'Battle Royale' episode discussion

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona

AHS is back next week for a new (and interesting) episode ! It's the last episode before the season finale (aired on Jan. 13th)

Chapter 11 / Production #511 – “Battle Royale” (Airs January 6, 10:00pm e/p) – Ramona draws vitality from an unlikely source. Sally uses her past to negotiate her future. Scarlett learns the truth of her family’s affliction. Written by Ned Martel; directed by Michael Uppendahl.

So are the Countess and Donovan dead ? 

Is Gabourey Sidibe back as Queenie (season 3) ? Other former cast members back ?

Let's discuss ! 

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope it's Queenie and not WHERE IS MA MAMIIII?????

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

ViviLittleM

Pretty sure it's Queenie, they will try to kill herself and drink her blood, but she won't be killed because of her power!

monketsharona

I think it's Queenie too ! :)

She has her 'bitchy' attitude ^^ kinda curious to see the human voodoo doll fight the 'vampires' of the hotel 

monketsharona
8 minutes ago, River said:

I hope it's Queenie and not WHERE IS MA MAMIIII?????

It couldn't, Freak Show happened in the past and her character is killed :)

Kermit
5 minutes ago, RebeldeFaith said:

No. She's back as Precious. :neyde:

bye

1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

I think it's Queenie too ! :)

She has her 'bitchy' attitude ^^ kinda curious to see the human voodoo doll fight the 'vampires' of the hotel 

Dressing the same and everything omg

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, DominicB said:

bye

Dressing the same and everything omg

I would be curious to know what happened to the other witches too :)

monketsharona
3 minutes ago, whipopotamus said:

Inb4 Gaga is a witch and doesn't get killed. Kii at Scarlett though. 

I made a thead about Scarlett and her grandma. I still think it's a potential storyline for the season's end ^^

2 hours ago, Gallus said:

The Countess can't be dead because persons that have virus can't be transormed into ghosts.:hor:

When was this said? I don't remember it.

5 minutes ago, Wild said:

When was this said? I don't remember it.

I read comments under AHS posts on FB where Rayn murphy's stans said this. And you know that Tristan and Valentino both had virus and both died and non of them turned into ghost.?!:derpga:So. Gaga is still alive.

monketsharona
11 minutes ago, Gallus said:

I read comments under AHS posts on FB where Rayn murphy's stans said this. And you know that Tristan and Valentino both had virus and both died and non of them turned into ghost.?!:derpga:So. Gaga is still alive.

though Valentino is not dead at the hotel...

Turn as a ghost in th Cortez is more when you sill have unfinished business... Tristan hasn't..

andy232000
21 minutes ago, Gallus said:

they only come back when they have unfinished business. tristan´s goal was to love and be loved back, hence why he has no neccesity to come back to liz. and valentino died outside the hotel, so he cant come back either way and he had no goal in the new world. i never saw ryan confirm that people with the virus cant come back, to me gaga could still be dead and be a ghost, cause, clearly she would have unfinished business like bartholomew 

• Haroon pinned and featured this topic
  • Admin unfeatured this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived