Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If you could only save one highlight from 2015...

AlexanderMagno

Featured Posts

AlexanderMagno

Which would it be?

2016 will be so full of slayage we can only keep one memory from 2015, in order to clear our minds for what's to come :gaycat: so, what's the highlight that you cherish the most?

To make things easier, you can choose between AMERICAN HORROR STORY vs OSCARS PERFORMANCE. Those were, for me, her most iconic and defining moments from 2015.

I'd choose Oscars, just because it reminds me why I am a fan of Gaga. The superb vocals and the emotion in her voice, with a beautiful set.

(you also had the Cheek to Cheek tour, the Grammy performance, the engagement)

VenusBlackStar

Between AHS and Oscars performance is a hard one....but I think I'll go with the Oscars performance because of her good old-fashioned ON POINT CLASSICALLY TRAINED SINGING VOICE

Haroon

'American Horror Story: Hotel' because it's 2 things that I love put together, Gaga and AHS :flutter: 

The Oscars performance is one of her best and one of my favourites though :nick: 

Dangerous Man

Well, that one moment where she instantly regained respect and praise from the gp. 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

VOLANTIS

Oscars because it did great things for her. Personally and as well as an Artist. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Mobster
3 minutes ago, Black Salvatore said:

oscars :giveup:

If only we could relive such glorious moments as a fandom. It was triumphant :flutter:

Let me see if I can upload it on youtube for everyone to enjoy in HD

CXff0IKWMAETqU_.jpg

Oops, my internet crashed, guess you'll have to wait another century

CXff0IHWAAAtLdL.jpg

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

barcodemonster

Oscars. She hasn't had that many positive headlines in one day since maybe vmas 2009

scan my barcode

Archived