Taylor Swift - Out of the Woods

Prismatic

Featured Posts

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Saint Laurent
14 hours ago, Chic said:

The chorus lyrics are a masterpiece. As a songwriter, I would be proud to write something so eclectic.

Are we out of the woods yet?
Are we out of the woods?

Ground-breaking :green:

CyanLights
10 minutes ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

Wait, another 4 or 5 after You & I? So that adds up to a total of 8-9 singles, I don't quite believe that...

Gaga tweeted something like "I'm halfway done" with the album or something and many people on here believed it was a reference to the single.  When they did, everybody was beyond excited and happy. 

Serendipity
1 hour ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

Wait, another 4 or 5 after You & I? So that adds up to a total of 8-9 singles, I don't quite believe that...

She said she wanted 12 singles

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Gianni Versace
3 hours ago, Spock said:

tbh I don't care that she is still going with the era or if more singles are coming if we get LP6 in October.

what happened to the break? either way, i'm not mad. i'd love to see tay take over 2016 too haha!!!

Gianni Versace
16 hours ago, Chic said:

The chorus lyrics are a masterpiece. As a songwriter, I would be proud to write something so eclectic.

clean's lyrics >>>

lbr

1 hour ago, Gianni Versace said:

what happened to the break? either way, i'm not mad. i'd love to see tay take over 2016 too haha!!!

I think she is still going to take a break. She has like 8 months until she is supposed to go back out again and promote something new, and the tour is over, so maybe she was referring to that? Idk :shrug:

who will love me when the night is over

Redstreak

People coming for the chorus when it's one of the reasons the song was so acclaimed :skull:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

RAMROD

OOTW is a good song, y'all haters better deal. :gaycat:

I have been praying this will become a single. And now it did, I crie evrytiem! :giveup:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

JeffSwift
2 hours ago, Spock said:

I think she is still going to take a break. She has like 8 months until she is supposed to go back out again and promote something new, and the tour is over, so maybe she was referring to that? Idk :shrug:

She's done this before, right after Red she said she was taking a break and then Shake It Off came in August of that year. But who knows, I think she should take an extra year maybe 

KinneyUnderYou
8 hours ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

Spoiler

Rihanna's Unapologetic singles:

"Diamonds"

"Stay"

"Pour It Up"

"Loveeeeeee Song"

"Right Now"

"What Now"

"Jump"

Seven total singles :neyde:

Taylor is really successful now, so I believe that she's giving it a shot. Out of The Woods already has sold 500,000 copies and is certified Gold before even becoming the sixth single from 1989:giveup:

Archived