Toofani Grrrmnotta?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

yassss Toofani Gerimotta should see it :flop: 

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

PrinceGaga
2 hours ago, Nobody said:

Talent always TREND. :applause:

These are the things I am really thankful from Gaga:

1.The Oscar performance - she proved to everyone how talented, dedicated and hard working she is through her well-trained vocal prowess. She got a lot of praise esp. from big celebs from Hollywood and it was the start of her redemption. It was truly an honor as a fan to witness that incredible moment. :giveup:

2. C2C has given her 6th grammy - at last aftermore than 3 years, she finally got her 6th grammy. Releasing a jazz album is one of her greatest decision ever. Poor those who doubted the album when it first came out. I hope those who jumped off the ship never come back again. :bye:

3.TIHTY - As a victim of child abuse before, I'm really happy that Gaga released this power ballad and now bc of it, she is on her way for an Oscar.

4. AHS: Hotel - she showed to everyone that she can also act decently and now she got her first Golden Globe nom bc of it.

5. Women in Music moment - the whole thing was emotional, uplifting, rejoicing and most of all it was the time when I was proud of her the most. Whenever i watch the vid, tears just can't stop falling from my eyes. :giveup:

I'm really thankful for Gaga for this awesome year. Props to her! :applause:

Wow I'm so terribly sorry to hear this. Props to you for speaking up about it and I hope that you find peace in the song and know you are not alone.

Everything well said!! 

Dangerous Man
17 minutes ago, PrinceGaga said:

Wow I'm so terribly sorry to hear this. Props to you for speaking up about it and I hope that you find peace in the song and know you are not alone.

Everything well said!! 

Thanks. Don't worry, I'm really doing great. :nick:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

She truly is wrapping up a great year for herself. I hope that the new year is just as amazing for our girl:wub:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Archived