Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Updated: fake text saying Gaga and Interscope are splitting up

Clip

Featured Posts

Dangerous Man

Interscope accepted Gaga during her dark times. Also she has an artistic freedom with the label. Gaga won't definitely leave, unless she'll get drop, which won't happen anyway.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andreyw
10 hours ago, Nobody said:

Interscope accepted Gaga during her dark times. Also she has a limited artistic freedom with the label. Gaga won't definitely leave, unless she'll get drop, which won't happen anyway.

corrected your lil flawed statement 

boyerased

And what major label you think will give her artistic freedom more than interscope does? They allowed her to release Born This Way when it's basically instrumental to her stepping down as pop's top dog. No matter how many **** up choices they made, they give Gaga freedom which most likely she won't enjoy with any major label. 

Even though this is fake I don't think Interscope or Gaga would want to pay the other to cancel the contract, even if they would end it in good terms.

And I don't think Interscope messed with Gaga too much, I think it was the old managements fault. 

Dangerous Man
1 hour ago, Andreyw said:

corrected your lil flawed statement 

Compared to other labels? No, that wasn't flawed at all. All record labels care for the money bc it's business, so sometimes they will also put input on your work and Interscope isn't an exception. Other labels are worse than Interscope in terms of limiting artists' artistic freedom. 

If you really want Gaga to have full control, then she needs to leave her label and go independent.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Honestly it's so hilarious when people try to write formally and clearly have no idea how businesses write releases or notices like that. Reading that literally made me cringe. Happy New Year.

Archived