life

Gaga is in Aspen

elijahfan

Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
asana15

This will happen in Aspen in a few days. You think they might attend?

"...Celebrate 2016 in style at Aspen’s most exclusive New Year’s Eve bash: the Midnight Masquerade! Join Oscar winners Susan Sarandon and Paul Haggis, star polo player Nacho Figueras and more for hors d'oeuvres and three courses culinary experience by CHEF’S CLUB by FOOD&WINE, Open Bar featuring Billecart-Salmon Champagne, and an unforgettable musical performance by Grammy winners Win Butler and Regine Chassagne of ARCADE FIRE! And the best part? It’s for a good cause. Proceeds benefit Artists for Peace and Justice, so your tickets are tax-deductible. Do good AND have fun under the stars with Aspen’s finest at the gorgeous St. Regis Aspen Resort..."

http://midnightmasquerade.splashthat.com/

Proves you how she really is extremely down to earth and has reached the point where she really does want to be as real as possible and be part of a normal everyday life like every other usual person even when it comes to flying. I have her sunset stroll with Billboard still in my mind, cause her talk about trying to relate to and be mindful etc is exactly about her everyday life and even this kind of small thing like not using a private jet is part of that.

Diamond Heart

its really nice of Gaga to stop and take pictures during her down time & the holidays.
Hope she enjoys herself in Aspen! 

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

monketsharona
1 hour ago, bayonse said:

cant wait for someone to post "why tf are u relaxing gaga when u have an album to finish"

Nah she's resting for the very busy year she'll have in 2016. Slaying everyone again will be exhausting ! :D

Bad Bromance
1 hour ago, Lady said:

Proves you how she really is extremely down to earth and has reached the point where she really does want to be as real as possible and be part of a normal everyday life like every other usual person even when it comes to flying. I have her sunset stroll with Billboard still in my mind, cause her talk about trying to relate to and be mindful etc is exactly about her everyday life and even this kind of small thing like not using a private jet is part of that.

Exactly!  I think one of the reasons she isn't using a private jet anymore is because she has been working on cleaning up her image the past year and a half and perhaps seeing her on a plane with random fans and taking pictures makes her more relatable to the GP.  I could be wrong, but that's just my opinion.

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Head Empty
9 minutes ago, Bad Bromance said:

Exactly!  I think one of the reasons she isn't using a private jet anymore is because she has been working on cleaning up her image the past year and a half and perhaps seeing her on a plane with random fans and taking pictures makes her more relatable to the GP.  I could be wrong, but that's just my opinion.

I don't think something like public image would make Gaga use different types of transporation, probably just practical issues that made a regular flight easier.

Bad Bromance
3 minutes ago, Growlithe said:

I don't think something like public image would make Gaga use different types of transporation, probably just practical issues that made a regular flight easier.

Well, a private jet would make a flight much easier if you think about it.  I'm sticking to my theory.   ;)

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

evgenigerm2

Why isn't she flying privately?

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

Andres Miller
2 hours ago, Noahhh said:

MARIAH IS THERE TOO ATM

COLLAB CONFIRMED

I wish. Who knows, Gaga has been hinting a lot about BUTTERFLIES**

chromaticka
8 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Yaaaaass! Ski away, Gags!

giphy.gif

:air:

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

Archived