đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Iggy Iggz

Noah

Featured Posts

Hey, 

I wanted to share my Opinion. Again.

For me, when I first heard a Iggy Song, it was about 2012. I kinda wasn't into it, because I was like 13 and I thought she was cheap. (I heard My World).

In 2013 I heard 'Work' and I really loved that Song, I liked her other Singles too. I looked her up and saw that Azealia Banks has been dragging her. At that Time I was LIVING for Mama Zee, so I thought wow, she must be really bad! So I started kinda disliking her a bit. I still listened to her Music. What made me dislike her more, was that T.I. was always defending her and that she couldn't speak up for herself. In 2014 Problem arrived and as a huge Arianator, I lived for it. The New Classic and Fancy arrived - which I both bought but somehow all the Azealia Fans in my Timeline said she was weak so I was thinking she is. The Freestyle Performance became Viral etc. she really had a hard time. 

Not gonna lie, she had a really weak verse in Kingdom Come, but I somehow feel really excited for her new Single. I feel like now that she is rid off T.I., she can start to be herself and do the Music she is more dedicated (Buy the Song Dedicated by Mariah Carey on iTunes) to. 

So now, that I don't use Twitter anymore, I started liking Iggy again. She's actually a really nice Person and I don't understand all the hate. For me, she worked even harder than other Rappers since she's from Austrailia and not from the US. To get famous in the USA is actually really hard for someone not living there. To think that she did it, gives me hope that my dreams will be achieved. To say that she is trying to be black, is difficult to say and a different topic/discussion should be opened for that - what I will say is, if she named her first Album a Pop Album, she wouldn't have that much backlash.

I officially stan Iggy. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Bloody

She makes good music and she's a nice person.

People who hate her for no actual reason are just pathetic. rBBi1FD.jpg

SISTERV

Yeah I actually really like Iggy too and her music is always genuine but care free. I remember I started liking her in 2013 and started standing when I heard Work. 

I've always enjoyed her music, but the way she's been treating her fans lately made me really like her as a person! Love it when celebrities appreciate the people that built them. :) 

Paper Gangsta

Why would she call it pop if it isn't. She did say it has some of pop though. But it's not pop record. 

Paper Gangsta
1 minute ago, Ibo said:

I've always enjoyed her music, but the way she's been treating her fans lately made me really like her as a person! Love it when celebrities appreciate the people that built them. :) 

yeah and the way she talks about her music, visions and approach

Archived