question

Do you miss Leona Lewis?

Andreyw

Featured Posts

Andreyw
10 hours ago, Blackwillow said:

No cuz Interscope gave her to Gaga as a gift last week... jk  :toofunny:

u in danger gurl :toofunny: 

I liked her Song Happy. I wish her new Record Label would promote her better.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Tove Lo

Oh I thought this was going to be a thing like "Where did she go? I miss her music." And I was gonna be like, "She just released an album. :rip:" :toofunny: 

But I mean, she really isn't that interesting but she doesn't make bad music. I think she'd do better if her label wasn't shitty. I'm pretty sure her album Glassheart was literally only released in the UK and there's no music videos for any song. Then I didn't see promotion for her new album. I just accidentally found it.

hop on that **** like a maniac

JusKeepBreathin

No. She is as exciting as watching paint dry.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

I've been listening to One More Sleep every day at least once for the past two weeks :party: 

I miss the attention she used to get though. 

Andreyw
10 hours ago, Tove Lo said:

Oh I thought this was going to be a thing like "Where did she go? I miss her music." And I was gonna be like, "She just released an album. :rip:" :toofunny: 

But I mean, she really isn't that interesting but she doesn't make bad music. I think she'd do better if her label wasn't shitty. I'm pretty sure her album Glassheart was literally only released in the UK and there's no music videos for any song. Then I didn't see promotion for her new album. I just accidentally found it.

actually there are 2 singles from it and another song that didn't made the cut but one of its remixes did :rip: 

these are the singles from Glassheart

and this one was probably supposed to be on Glassheart too but it seems like it got scrapped from there

monketsharona

Better in Time reminds me such bad memories... Still crying to it sometimes...

But yeah I miss her ! She's soooo talented ! 

Tove Lo
1 minute ago, Andreyw said:

actually there are 2 singles from it and another song that didn't made the cut but one of its remixes did :rip: 

these are the singles from Glassheart

and this one was probably supposed to be on Glassheart too but it seems like it got scrapped from there

Oh :rip: I only liked the song "Glassheart" but was surprised it wasn't a single or had a video (besides that live piano version). 

hop on that **** like a maniac

Bloody

I used to like some of her songs but that was all.So I guess I don't miss her that much but I wouldn't mind listening to some new songs. 

Andreyw
10 hours ago, Tove Lo said:

Oh :rip: I only liked the song "Glassheart" but was surprised it wasn't a single or had a video (besides that live piano version). 

her team was a ****ing mess for not releasing that or Come Alive at the time :rip: 

NewUsername

I miss when she had good songwriters. This girl has such a good voice, she just needs better songs again and better promo

monsterdreams

Yes, she's very talented and has made some great music 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Dominic

Loved Spirit and Echo.   Glassheart was a pretty mixed bag but still enjoyable however I've struggled with her latest album,  it sounds so similar and doesn't really bring anything new to the table.

Id like to see her do more uptempo or at least mid,  whilst she is one of the greatest vocalists she really doesn't offer much variation or distinctive sound.  

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Archived