Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

In Memoriam (2015): Artists Whose Careers We've Lost

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

Let's take a second to honor the commercial careers we've lost in 2015. This is all in good fun, so please don't be disgruntled.

Write yours in!

LIL WAYNE (1999-2015)

Cause of death: Record label dispute (the point of no return)

1136770_o.gif

CHRIS BROWN (2005-2015)

Cause of death: failure of singles to peak above #60

1136770_o.gif

KELLY CLARKSON (2002-2015)

Cause of death: Piece by Piece

1136770_o.gif

RIHANNA (2005-2015)

Cause of death: Rih8

1136770_o.gif

MADONNA (1982-2015)

Cause of death: Rebel Heart leak

tumblr_miuwukSCUN1rf3jmmo5_250.gif

NATALIA KILLS  (2010-2015)

Cause of death: Herself

1136770_o.gif

ZEDD (2011-2015)

Cause of death: True Colors

1136770_o.gif

NATE RUESS (2015-2015)

Cause of death: His solo career

1136770_o.gif

DEMI LOVATO (2008-2015)

Cause of death: POOT

1136770_o.gif

ARIANA GRANDE  (2013-2015)

Cause of death: Donuts, Jamie Foxx

hilarious-mariah.gif

Kermit

Leave Zedd and Rihanna out of this please. It's funny but there is nothing wrong with their careers, they both still have their fans, Zedd's True Colors is a COMPLETE masterpiece. Rihanna is working on her highly ANTIcipated upcoming album and we are dying for it.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

RainingOnMe
6 minutes ago, DominicB said:

Leave Zedd and Rihanna out of this please. It's funny but there is nothing wrong with their careers, they both still have their fans, Zedd's True Colors is a COMPLETE masterpiece. Rihanna is working on her highly ANTIcipated upcoming album and we are dying for it.

But honestly the w8 for ANTI has dramatically decreased Rhenna's overall grossing and interest.

Kermit
Just now, Vidar said:

But honestly the w8 for ANTI has dramatically decreased Rhenna's overall grossing and interest.

Agreed, it makes me sad that her last album was Unapologetic in 2012. That's longer than the blackout we had with Gaga jumping to BTW-ARTPOP. I can only pray that Rihanna comes through with this album and follows her mind and ignores her team. Such a creative gal :ohno:

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

DiscoHeaven23
9 minutes ago, DominicB said:

Zedd was on lists of True Colors being a failure this year. It is what it is.

DiscoHeaven23
4 minutes ago, Al-Waleed Al-Isaii said:

gurl you better delete zedd from that list before I delete your dickk

Zedd was on year end lists of his album flopping, sorry :/ 

Kermit
Just now, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Zedd was on lists of True Colors being a failure this year. It is what it is.

True Colors may not have been a hit on the charts but F the charts, the music is good and the production is iconic.

Addicted to a Memory, Straight into The Fire, Transmission and Daisy are some of his best songs and in my opinion some of the best songs released this year in the EDM scene.

FlopSlurper
Just now, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Zedd was on year end lists of his album flopping, sorry :/ 

Album flopping doesn't mean that his career is over. His tour is literally a masterpiece and most of the shows are sold out.

Kermit
1 minute ago, Al-Waleed Al-Isaii said:

Album flopping doesn't mean that his career is over. His tour is literally a masterpiece and most of the shows are sold out.

This.

ARTPOP was considered a major "flop" yet it had good music and intentions and Gaga's career is nowhere close to being over. 

FATCAT

I had hope for rihanna and esspecially Zedd. Rihanna's career isn't dead yet, but if this album doesn't smash, it could be fatal. All of Zedd's material is so similar that its degrading to his overall appeal. Not to mention, he hasn't really been special since 2012-13. Same ole, same old.

Purr more, hiss less.

FATCAT
On 12/28/2015 at 0:33 AM, Al-Waleed Al-Isaii said:

He isn't at large venues though, so it's not like his shows can keep him afloat. He'd have a bigger audience opening for other stars.

Purr more, hiss less.

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived