💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

AHS Theory

KyliesChild

Featured Posts

KyliesChild

What is everyone in the show was fake except for the maid? Like, what if she was the killer and made up these characters to think that the killing isn't her fault; and she likes to clean stains so she wouldn't leave anything for detectives see.

I don't need any more senseless plot twists this season. 

If the writing wasn't so messy this season it would make for a cool twist though 

Pacify Him

I knew she'd become one of my favorites ever since I saw her giggling menacingly in the trailer. I hope they have more in store for her in later episodes :flutter:

I’m getting on your nerves

lxdygxga

I think Miss Evers is criminally underused, honestly. She is such an interesting dynamic with Mr March and the rest of the hotel, and there was great potential with her backstory for her to do something. She's always sort of been a side character, but I guess Hotel is so packed with characters and stories, not everyone gets a spot.

Sometimes I wish this season had just a bit more episodes, so more of the plot and characters didn't seem so condensed. Not even a whole 24 episode season, just... like, 15, or 18 tops.

Miss Evers is pretty cool. I wish she (along with a lot of other characters) had more time for backstory and/or development, but hats off to Mare for doing a great job either way.

3 points in and ready for more

Maybe I'll think about Miss Evers in writing if we ever do a visual novel of AHS Hotel. Miss Evers is an interesting character, but I hate how her character has been developed.

But no. That theory has been done to death. And while she is the only maid, she's not the only staff member.

I think your theory may have more credit in a smaller hotel credit such as Hotel dusk or someplace just as small

Archived