đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Justin Biebers peak is reached

Noah

Featured Posts

Hey Guys,

Before I start stating my Opinion, I wanna say that I am not a hater. I think his latest Music is quite enjoyable.

Purpose is the latest Album by Justin, with three Singles that are high in the Charts (What Do You Mean, Sorry, Love Yourself) it is undeniable that this was the Year of Justin. His Management did a lot of work to rebrand his Image, even though there still have been some things that damaged him quite a bit, his Image is solid as of now. 

But is it authentic? with his last Album Journals, which after disappointing Sales wasn't his Album any more and just 'a collection', Bieber tried to do the Bad Boy Image. He peed in buckets, he was just a total douche. The Album wasn't selling. Now, they made it seem like he was in a bad phase that time and rebranded his career to this loving guy. His nudes leak just in the months of the Album Promotion, of course that's not a promotional stunt ;), every tabloid reporting about it and how his Management wants these nudes to be off the Internet just so everybody will search for them is totally not a promotional stunt ;). So he got the Attention and he made an Album that was doing well commercially and was obviously made for being that. But, now what? His same Image won't sell again. He needs to reinvent himself or do something different with his music. But what? He did Pop Music on his first two Albums, he collaborated with a couple of rap artists - none of these Songs being sucessful, he did RnB - the Album sold bad and wasn't an Album a week after it's release. So, what's next? A Jazz Album? A Country Album? I am sorry, but Justin is not the best Vocalist in the World. He is under Average. After he grew up and puberty hit him, his vocals got really weak, airy, and his live performances seem like trash compared to the studio versions. His Song What Do You Mean is in the middle Range, meaning it's in the talking Range, yet during his XFactor Performance, he struggled so hard singing on beat and on the right key. 

I think his next Album will sell about 40% of what Purpose did, his World Tour just got on sale, meaning he will be touring for the next year, so when he's back in 2017 he will be 23. In two years, do you think the now 14 year old girls - then 16 will still like him? Do you think that he will be able to gain new younger audiences without making himself a joke and sing about cotton candy or having his album smell like that? It's hard to say. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AlexanderLevi2

I think he'll do just fine. As long as he keeps making radio friendly jams. He can't continue this "Where Are U Now?" sound though. It's starting to get old.

Currently listening to Joanne

Didymus

These (over)analyses remind me of how people have dragged Gaga since 2009.

I mean.. what the **** can we say? It's all speculation. Bieber has the absolute potential to reinvent himself and even though he won't be able to replicate the numbers, there's no reason why he needs to go downhill from here. I mean, whenever someone says Gaga declined for not being able to reproduce the same commercial figures, everyone here jumps up in arms, why can't that same emotion be applied to other artists?

Well considering that most of people said he will never have a comeback were totally wrong. :)

10 minutes ago, Didymus said:

I mean.. what the **** can we say? It's all speculation. Bieber has the absolute potential to reinvent himself and even though he won't be able to replicate the numbers, there's no reason why he needs to go downhill from here. I mean, whenever someone says Gaga declined for not being able to reproduce the same commercial figures, everyone here jumps up in arms, why can't that same emotion be applied to other artists?

Well, dude, because gaga is our mommy 

Didymus
Just now, Simon said:

Well, dude, because gaga is our mommy 

Well, Biebs can be my future daddy (I light a candle each day he'll grow a beard and sing country rock) so I stand proud defending him.

tumblr_n94lbecg3Y1rp01zzo1_400.gif

"I am sorry, but Justin is not the best Vocalist in the World. He is under Average."

Considering that he dances a lot it's quite good.

5 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Well, Biebs can be my future daddy (I light a candle each day he'll grow a beard and sing country rock) so I stand proud defending him.

tumblr_n94lbecg3Y1rp01zzo1_400.gif

beiberbeard.jpg?w=560

Didymus
3 minutes ago, Simon said:

beiberbeard.jpg?w=560

Mess.

Imagine him without that haircut with a more mature face tho :flutter:

I dig it :flutter:

23 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Bieber doesn't have a voice like Gaga - if Gaga can't sing anymore she could become a creative director. If Pop doesn'T work out she can go over to other genres. She has a huge Rock Fanbase. Bieber doesn't.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Iwontell

Idk...I mean, whatever we say is nothing but speculation.

I'm not one of those who equate success to commercial profitability, so I'm more interested in the public perception about him than in how much his latest album sold.

Currently, I think people perceive him to be a bit of a douche (yes, but that's kind of forgiven when you're an attractive person), but also as a very talented, hard working young man. That and the fact that his songs are very radio friendly and in tune with what's "cool" right now, can keep his career going on for a long, long time...long enough for him to become a Justin Timberlake-like figure, you know, someone who is respected to the point of not needing to be an absolute commercial success all the time...and to these kind of artists this "peak" mentality doesn't really apply...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Didymus
1 minute ago, Noahhh said:

One performance though :neyde:

I can name a few bad performances of any artist.

Edit: And btw, it's not like artists who couldn't sing couldn't be (lastingly) successful :emma:

9 minutes ago, Simon said:

"I am sorry, but Justin is not the best Vocalist in the World. He is under Average."

Considering that he dances a lot it's quite good.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Archived