Is Pop music boring right now?

Creyk

Featured Posts

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JudasIsAHolyFoo

nah, cause Melanie Martinez released Gingerbread Man so its keeping me goin

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

2 hours ago, AmericanHSlave said:

I'm waiting for my three main favs to slay the world next year: Lady Gaga, Justin Timberlake, Rihanna

The fact that Rihanna could have owned the year together with Taylor Swift if she just recorded another Rude Boy or Only Girl :rip:

She wouldn't be in the mess she is in rn.

3 hours ago, Satyromaniac said:

Adele's album just came out and you're already saying this? :rip:

I wanted to like Adele's album I really did, but I hated it :rip:

To me, Hello is the only song with any replay value on there.

Bradley
46 minutes ago, Creyk said:

The fact that Rihanna could have owned the year together with Taylor Swift if she just recorded another Rude Boy or Only Girl :rip:

She wouldn't be in the mess she is in rn.

I think she'll pull decent numbers if she promotes her songs properly.

AbuHassan1992

.. and thank god

I'm so tired of all the women in music doing the fifty backup dancers spectacle crazy costumes special effects-thing already. It's so boring and samey to me. For a little while it seemed like it was gonna be all about the music this year, so I hope it's gonna continue like that. That's why I'm excited about Frank Ocean's new album, and, at least in the beginning, Rihanna's new album, because she just said **** it and sang a low key song in front of white wall with paul mccartney, instead of going the easy route and doing a song like only girl in the world or rude boy

2 minutes ago, Datguy said:

.. and thank god

I'm so tired of all the women in music doing the fifty backup dancers spectacle crazy costumes special effects-thing already. It's so boring and samey to me. For a little while it seemed like it was gonna be all about the music this year, so I hope it's gonna continue like that. That's why I'm excited about Frank Ocean's new album, and, at least in the beginning, Rihanna's new album, because she just said **** it and sang a low key song in front of white wall with paul mccartney, instead of going the easy route and doing a song like only girl in the world or rude boy

everybody wants her to go the easy route though

Like, that is literally all everybody wants her to do

Tropico
4 minutes ago, Datguy said:

.. and thank god

Lmao :giveup: The idea of a new Frank Ocean album seems like more of a gag than a real possibility 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

AbuHassan1992
8 minutes ago, Creyk said:

everybody wants her to go the easy route though

Like, that is literally all everybody wants her to do

everybody? certainly not, since I don't. And what about her? What about what she wants? I'd much rather listen to something an artist really believes in and loves, that may not be super-commercial or become a hit, than some run of the mill boring pop song they made to make some quick cash. what, do you only care about numbers?

4 minutes ago, Datguy said:

everybody? certainly not, since I don't. And what about her? What about what she wants? I'd much rather listen to something an artist really believes in and loves, that may not be super-commercial or become a hit, than some run of the mill boring pop song they made to make some quick cash. what, do you only care about numbers?

But Only Girl is such a gooooooood song :noparty:

Why can't she put out generic bops like that, they are soooooo good

And no since i'm not a Rih stan I dont care if she charts at #1 or #90, I just really think those are her best songs. Certainly better than Bitch Better Have My Money

Archived