Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Me when the topic of Adele comes up

LebaneseDude

Featured Posts

The Child

Australian accent is so sexy :flower:

But this video is so true lol and it can be applied to any it girl. :air:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

LebaneseDude
1 minute ago, CrazyMonster said:

Australian accent is so sexy :flower:

But this video is so true lol and it can be applied to any it girl. :air:

Not really. It seems Adele is immune to criticism and not listening to her album is a cardinal sin.

Edited just now by LebaneseDude.

LebaneseDude
Just now, RAMROD said:

and this is me

giphy.gif

Too long didn't watch? :D

The Child
5 minutes ago, LebaneseDude said:

Not really. It seems Adele is immune to criticism and not listening to her album is a cardinal sin.

I disagree honestly a lot of people around talk about her but they only heard Hello and not the rest of the album.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Iwontell

I like Adele, but I have to say, it's been so much Adele ever since Hello was released that I can't bring myself to enjoy her album or "hello", tbh...my reaction right now is more like this (starts 1:09)...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

LebaneseDude
3 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

I disagree honestly a lot of people around talk about her but they only heard Hello and not the rest of the album.

Hehe guess we have different kinds of people around us.

My sister all but shunned me when I said I didn't listen to Hello on release lol

The Child
Just now, LebaneseDude said:

Hehe guess we have different kinds of people around us.

My sister all but shunned me when I said I didn't listen to Hello on release lol

Lmao I think in this case I'm the one who asked everyone if they listened to Hello & 25 :air:

:rip: :rip: :rip:

I'm glad I can enjoy Adele, her takeover must be quite tedious for people who can't at a bare minimum enjoy her songs :air:

Archived